In Need of Your Help

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Doctor Who

Super Freak
Reaction score
I post this with permission from Darklord Dave.

My name is Amy and it saddens me to post this. Tom has had serious health problems since childhood that have only gotten worse despite treatment and medication. His illness has restricted him from many things which includes working; this has lead him to financial issues. He has rheumatoid arthritis; his illness prevents him from working due to severe pains. His medication doesn't help much at all with pain, if anything it causes him more tiredness. He has been struggling for months with money as his condition has worsened, bills for his home and medication is something he can no longer afford.
It has become so bad that food is now a problem too. Social services refuse to help and do not understand how much his condition affects/restricts him. He has has sold his collection, unfortunately at a very cheap price due to his urgent need of money. That money is beginning to run out. We have tried social services, online and real life crowd founding along with a Paypal donation button with 0 success. We cannot find any help. I'm hoping the community that Tom has been a part of since 2009 might be able to help a bit, please.
He has a blog WordPress.com. There is a donation button on the site and some posts explaining more. Please, I beg of you, if you can help in anyway. His paypal address is [email protected]. He is so desperate and depressed by all this. His health is getting worse and he has tried everything possible.
Thank you so much for reading this, and please help if you can. It would mean the world to us both. Thank you.

Back