I have seen the future Captain....there are no flags!! The Red Skull WIP

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gears of War

Freakalicious
Reaction score
Hey guys still early days on this but i thought id show you this one. I have a few projects currently which ill have pics of on here soon. Just finishing up a Han Solo sculpt also so here;s my WIP of Hugo Weaving as the Red skull. Gonna do a few Resin copies of this one as well as a few Silicone one's. Im planning on making a full Statue of the Red Skull holding the tessaract but that will probably be a bit down the line. More to come as ill be sculpting the proper set of teeth for it now. Im also thinking about trying something completely new with this which is to incorporate remote control animatronics into it. I have a bit of experience now doing them and i going to try and rig up just something simple for this one like moving and blinking eyes. Ill have pics of that soon too.

Wow, that is fantastic! I can't wait to see it finished and with animatronics? That's just over the top awesomeness.

Hey guys the sculpt is more or less finished so heres some pics. Will be molding it tomorrow but might change a few details before i do. Anyway without further ado here he is. Cant wait to finish this guy. He's been sitting on my bench for ages but im really glad he;s done now.

P.s Thanks everyone for the great comments. Cant wait to have this finished in silicone with the Tessaract

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Back