I GOT MY MEDICOM DARTH MAUL!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the 2 pack teaser Dusty. I have been holding on to my reward points for just this sort of PPO. :rock

I was able to appy my RP's to this preorder as well as the Hot Toys Endo, so it would seem they're accepting reward points on some Medicom/HT stuff even though the Reward Points FAQ states you can't use them.

Q: What can I purchase with my Sideshow Rewards?

A: You can use your rewards towards a purchase of almost all of Sideshow's products on our site!

Currently you cannot use Sideshow Rewards to purchase a distributed product such as Hot Toys, Medicom, Acme, etc.

I was glad to be able to use them, otherwise I would have passed on it.

:bborg

As for the use of Rewards Points, here's one advice: don't use them on expensive items. You don't get rewards points for the items you used reward points on, so the more expensive the item, the more rewards points you loose. But of course you already knew that...

As for the use of Rewards Points, here's one advice: don't use them on expensive items. You don't get rewards points for the items you used reward points on, so the more expensive the item, the more rewards points you loose. But of course you already knew that...

Thats good advice, though if your points fully cover the cost of the item then its a wash.

The key is not to use points to partially pay for an item.

Translated by babelfish from Medicom's site :

2008 February sale schedule リアルアクションヒーローズ No.354DARTH MAUL (TM) Reference retail price XXYEN 18,900 (including tax) Prototype production Maeda 恭 Osamu clothes production Akimoto it is visible and is dense - Total height approximately 300mm - "THE PHANTOM MENACE (TM)" from long-awaited DARTH MAUL (TM) with RAH perfection reappearance! - MAUL'S LIGHTSABER (TM) attachment! - ELECTROBINOCULARS (TM) attachment! - With the glove part attachment of 5 kinds on the left 4 kind right, reappearance of the colorful action scene possibility! - Figure stand attachment! Sale origin/corporation タカラトミー

So,the electrobinoculars are included and I would venture a guess that the wrist link is part of one of the gloved hands included..........

Back