I GOT MY MEDICOM DARTH MAUL!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:confused::confused::confused:

My password was fine. I think you're referring to Rory. And thanks for the little tease. I was wondering when we'd get the Sidious/Palpatine order going.

Everyone seems to like the new ordering system. How did it work from SS's end?

RORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:rotfl:rotfl:lol:D:monkey5(&*!@^(&^@!#$(&^!@#$

Dusty didn't remember my name.:monkey2

the boba fett figure sold out faster..i guess hes not that popular.

I don't think it's about popularity, I think it has to do with price an availability. People have been dying for a Boba Fett done really well in this scale, and while some like Marmit were ok, the Medi Fett rocks majorly, and it doesn't appear SSC will offer one anytime soon, so people jumped to get a definitive Boba. With Maul, we've already gotten a higher end figure of the character, loaded with accessories, at an affordable price. Between the existence of one high end Maul before this piece, and the fact it costs $150 (something that makes no sense to most consumers), Medi Maul coming now is only going to catch the interest of Medi fans and Maul lovers such as myself. If Medi Maul came out with no Sideshow Maul on the horizon, I'd wager he'd sell out as fast as Boba did, possibly even faster.

I don't think it's about popularity, I think it has to do with price an availability. People have been dying for a Boba Fett done really well in this scale, and while some like Marmit were ok, the Medi Fett rocks majorly, and it doesn't appear SSC will offer one anytime soon, so people jumped to get a definitive Boba. With Maul, we've already gotten a higher end figure of the character, loaded with accessories, at an affordable price. Between the existence of one high end Maul before this piece, and the fact it costs $150 (something that makes no sense to most consumers), Medi Maul coming now is only going to catch the interest of Medi fans and Maul lovers such as myself. If Medi Maul came out with no Sideshow Maul on the horizon, I'd wager he'd sell out as fast as Boba did, possibly even faster.

Maulfan,you are sooo right.

Exactly. And if SSC had come out with a Boba and Jango already then I wouldn't have even considered getting Medicoms.

people order Medi products from SideShow so they can cancel them at no charge, no questions asked. silly question. :)

Yes, that could be the reason indeed. So... should I hope for SSC to do my beloved BESPIN LANDO, or rather keep my fingers crossed and hope that Medicom makes him...??? Heh!?

We thought this would be a good test for it, rather than springing it on you during that upcoming Exclusive 2-pack PPO :monkey3

I'm late to this game, just checking to see who ordered... then I see Dusty's tease!

upcoming Exclusive 2-pack PPO

:emperor

I'm guessing a PREVIEW in next week's newsletter/podcast 2-pack combo!!!

YES!

I forgot all about the PPO today. Good thing Maul didn't sell out, and that I wasn't planning on getting him anyway. Would have liked to see the new PPO screen though.

The pics on SSC look good - much better than those most recent pics in the other Medi Maul thread. Those pics had totally turned me off from the figure. Besides, I'm still digging my SSC Maul and don't need two of him.

No worries - I hope everyone who orders enjoys this guy and posts cool shots for those of us not getting him.

Hey Alice - I think you stand a much better chance of SSC making Bespin Lando than Medi, at least that's how I would place my bet.

Yes, that could be the reason indeed. So... should I hope for SSC to do my beloved BESPIN LANDO, or rather keep my fingers crossed and hope that Medicom makes him...??? Heh!?

Depends on how you want that figure. If you want it for the character and to integrate it with your SSC collection, I'd hold out. If you just want a high end Bespin Lando, get the first one that's offered in your price range.

For the love :grouphug
:blissy
Or maybe it's the Reward Points :lol

I used to be down for the reward points but now I have way too many and nothing to spend them on. I also have a $10 and $25 gift card which expire in December.:monkey4 These reward points aren't as sweet as they once seemed. SideShow doesn't allow you to use them on pre-orders :monkey4 and all the good old figures are at the EU wharehouse! It seems that all these points are good for are the clothes! :monkey4

Count me out, Sorry Dusty.

These reward points aren't as sweet as they once seemed. SideShow doesn't allow you to use them on pre-orders :monkey4 .

Really? I thought you could use points on pre-orders, but gift cards could only be used on in-stock items. Though I haven't tried applying my points to a pre-order yet.

Really? I thought you could use points on pre-orders, but gift cards could only be used on in-stock items. Though I haven't tried applying my points to a pre-order yet.

you can but you do lose the points if you cancel the preorder.

If you can use the reward point for pre-orders than I guess I'm a horses a s s. I was under the impression that reward points could not be used for pre-orders.

Yes, Reward Points can be used on pre-orders, Second Chance items, and pretty much anything else (except, I believe, distributed products - Medicom/Hot Toys/etc... but you do EARN the points on the distributed purchases). Just make sure it's a pre-order that you want to keep, as they will be forfeited if you cancel.

Gift Cards are give away FREE of charge (no purchase required), thus they are more like 'coupons' and have restrictions. :duff

can't use Points on "Waitlist" items.

i need to spend mine, i'm having a buying compulsion today....i'm sure after the 6th vodka tonic i'll go on a shopping spree tonight.

Back