I GOT MY MEDICOM DARTH MAUL!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We thought this would be a good test for it, rather than springing it on you during that upcoming Exclusive 2-pack PPO :monkey3

Dusty, why you gotta go and get us all drooling for that (more than we have been), thanks for the tip though :)

Last edited:
We thought this would be a good test for it, rather than springing it on you during that upcoming Exclusive 2-pack PPO :monkey3

I believe that that was officially a tease.
Ordered one and I liked the new PPO... Price is still hefty but I'll make the call later if I keep him... again it depends if he becomes available at my friendly Canadian on-line store...

Ordered mine at SDCC but got online and ordered Jason his.

Thanks Josh

I actually got back to the room today before they would have sold out but its still nice to know that I already have him ordered. Im surprised that they put a one piece limit on these instead of two like normal Medicoms.

Hopefully this means images coming soon of the pack :)

That would be awesome!!

You're welcome Jason. I wasn't sure I would be around the pc when it went up but I just happen to be at home today instead of working in my classroom(non contract day) :)

Wasn't there a pic that showed him with binocs and the droid controller bracelet?:confused:

Like has already been said, I think in the other thread, the lightsaber isn't mentioned at all either, so I'd say there is a 50/50 chance he does have the binoculars and wrist pad.

Out of curiosity, what is the draw to ordering a Medicom figure from SSC for full price? You're not getting an exclusive item.

The etailers such as Alter Ego comics sell these for $135.

??

the boba fett figure sold out faster..i guess hes not that popular.

Thanks for the comments about the new PPO system - keep 'em coming! (Alice, we've noted your credit card number comment, and the email confirmation MaulFan :duff .... sorry, Loki, you'll just have to make sure to have your password handy for the next one!)

:confused::confused::confused:

My password was fine. I think you're referring to Rory. And thanks for the little tease. I was wondering when we'd get the Sidious/Palpatine order going.

Everyone seems to like the new ordering system. How did it work from SS's end?

:confused::confused::confused:

My password was fine. I think you're referring to Rory. And thanks for the little tease. I was wondering when we'd get the Sidious/Palpatine order going.

Everyone seems to like the new ordering system. How did it work from SS's end?

Oops, my bad :eek: Fixed now.

It went great - the first minute is always the rough time, with everyone hitting at once (even on items that aren't quite as crazy as, say, Stealth Iron Man) and it went lightening fast with no hiccups :woo Can't wait to see how it goes for the next one!

Back