I got my Anakin PF Exclusive

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I forgot about this last night! Snagged the exclusive this morning. Another homerun Trevor, take a bow.

Everytime I try to purchase the non-flexpay EX it shoots me to the flexpay page.:confused: If I have to cancel they charge you and I don't want that.
Anybody else having that problem?

awww yeah

7202_press08-001.jpg

Do you think the hand with the saber can be move ?

For do this by example:

164976205_small.jpg

I hope Yes...
(please SS read this post)

Verrry nice ! I know I'm getting one !

Anyone re-posed their 12" figure to look like this yet ? Well done Trevor ! Another fantastic figure to look forward to in the new year !

Anakin and Aragorn look fantastic! Man do I want to own both, but since my wife and I are on a strict rule of "no more debt, only buy things with the money we have in the bank", it might be difficult to own both come Q3 2008. At least that's a good amount of time to save up. :)

Does anyone think Anakin's saber arm will be removeable? Imagine the size of the shipping box if it isn't. A detachable arm would also allow for the cloak to be removed.

7202_press01-001.jpg

7159_press01-001.jpg

A great pair of PF's from two great sagas. Well done SS. :duff

great to see so much excitement for this line again. It's been quiet for far too long.

Last edited:
Does anyone think Anakin's saber arm will be removeable? Imagine the size of the shipping box if it isn't. A detachable arm would also allow for the cloak to be removed.

No question at all that his gauntlet will not be on his arm in the box. They did it with Maul, you had to attach it.

No question at all that his gauntlet will not be on his arm in the box. They did it with Maul, you had to attach it.

Good to know. I've never had a PF with an electronic lightsaber, I didn't know if the electronics would have wiring going through his arm and into his body that would prevent detachment.

One cool bonus about the exclusive edition is that it makes customzing the paint on the headsculpt a LOT easier. I'll be happy if the production paint looks just like the proto but for anyone who wants to hire a customizer to make the paint *perfect* then mailing out just the head is a whole lot easier than an entire PF figure.

I think the over-blackness of Aragorn's hair may slightly impact people's purchase decisions, where the identifiable issues with Anakin are more uber-nitpicking about elements that aren't key, but a person's hair color and all is crucial.

I think the over-blackness of Aragorn's hair may slightly impact people's purchase decisions, where the identifiable issues with Anakin are more uber-nitpicking about elements that aren't key, but a person's hair color and all is crucial.

It is probably more that Star Wars has a wider following than LOTR.

i ordered one because it's got to be the most awesome sw pf since grevious.

Good to know. I've never had a PF with an electronic lightsaber, I didn't know if the electronics would have wiring going through his arm and into his body that would prevent detachment.

One cool bonus about the exclusive edition is that it makes customzing the paint on the headsculpt a LOT easier. I'll be happy if the production paint looks just like the proto but for anyone who wants to hire a customizer to make the paint *perfect* then mailing out just the head is a whole lot easier than an entire PF figure.

I agree with you there as well... It is going to be a dream to paint up this Anakin head. I know mine will be painted that is for sure. I love painting this character. :rock

I wasn't going to order an Anakin at first, but he is just too awesome and I like the Exclusive. I just hope I have the funds for both him and Aragorn when the time comes.

Josh, can't wait to see what you do with Ani in the repaint department! :rock

I really like this one a lot, but I passed. I am just getting OT PF's.

Back