I got my Anakin PF Exclusive

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here a second retouch like I would want see it.
(hope SSC will see this post ^^)

THANK YOU - THANK YOU - THANK YOU!!!!

THAT is how the saber should look!

Again, I love this PF! I think it is amazing...But the saber looks strange sticking out to the side....downward in this diagonal is PERFECT!!!!

Yes, please send to Sideshow...Who knows....perhaps there is is time to rethink that part!

Well i placed my order for the exclusive too..few hours ago, i hope that everything will go fine,if so after,Luke with Yoda & Darth Maul that will be my 3rd pf....:rotfl:eek:

This is the first Star Wars PF I have really really liked. I have it on order, but will most likely cancel before it ships. I really dont have the room to start collecting a new line of PF.

This is the first Star Wars PF I have really really liked. I have it on order, but will most likely cancel before it ships. I really dont have the room to start collecting a new line of PF.

Thanks for raising the edition :lol, Great figure, Great line, with the success of Anakin I hope to see more PT PF figures.

Wow...the sculpt likeness is basically dead-on!

How did Sideshow go so wrong with the Anakin 12'' figure?

Here some retouch on the hair and the eyes
(not movie accurate for me)

version standard
7202_press10-001.jpg

repaint

Very nice. Those slight re-touches along with the saber pointing downward would make this the best SW PF yet(well, at least tied with Maul). :cool:

Easy explanation here. You just ordered two different characters. So really, you got an Anakin for $150 and a Vader for $150. Had you bought it at a local shop, you'd have paid $300 for just Anakin :)

Hahaha! :rotfl I'm not even sure THAT will work, but you make a good point.

I just need an especially good excuse when all my expensive Macross figures start arriving in '08, as well. The whole "these are like three toys in one since they transform" excuse only lasted so long... :D

Hahaha! :rotfl I'm not even sure THAT will work, but you make a good point.

I just need an especially good excuse when all my expensive Macross figures start arriving in '08, as well. The whole "these are like three toys in one since they transform" excuse only lasted so long... :D

Easy again. Take her purse shopping a day before your stuff shows up. (clearly I've been with the same girl for 13 years...)

The thing I'm liking is how much the face gives power to the pose of the piece. I'm not sure which head I'm gonna display more.

I'm definitely going with the Sith apprentice head. I intend to display Maul, Dooku, Anakin, and Vader together. And I have a feeling I'll wind up buying a Palpatine to go with them.

Back