I got my Anakin PF Exclusive

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow. Just got around to looking at this.

Awesome PF. If I ordered this one, it would be my first PF. It's VERY tempting..........the exclusive is very nice.

:monkey3:monkey3

Wow. Just got around to looking at this.

Awesome PF. If I ordered this one, it would be my first PF. It's VERY tempting..........the exclusive is very nice.

:monkey3:monkey3
i caved. i just got a new house and i need something other than 12in figs and busts to display. so i bought this and aragorn. my first 2 PFs maybe not the last. id like an ROTS obi wan to face off against anakin.

Was on the fence then I saw the pics. Damn you Trev!! :lol

:thwak Hear you nothing we say Josh lol. We told you about Old Ben, you've seen for yourself, believe us, the small following of Tevorites, in Trev's hands we trust. You now have his beautiful Ani-Obi dio and Old Ben, he can do know wrong. You can just blindly buy anything he's involved in, I haven't seen anything from him that hasn't rocked yet.

I thought I might as well order. It's set for 3rd quarter so by then it'll be in summer and I'll have a job so I could actually buy it. Plus it looks really awesome. Great exclusive too.

i caved. i just got a new house and i need something other than 12in figs and busts to display. so i bought this and aragorn. my first 2 PFs maybe not the last. id like an ROTS obi wan to face off against anakin.

Go for the Creature too and you'll have a PF from the 3 most influential SSC lines...

Have to reiterate what everyone is saying - looks awesome and the expected change-o-head is a great exclusive.

But let's see it with the hood up and another with the cloak off!

:thwak Hear you nothing we say Josh lol. We told you about Old Ben, you've seen for yourself, believe us, the small following of Tevorites, in Trev's hands we trust. You now have his beautiful Ani-Obi dio and Old Ben, he can do know wrong. You can just blindly buy anything he's involved in, I haven't seen anything from him that hasn't rocked yet.

I know. He's such an amazing talent I will be all in on pretty much anything he does. I should have know but I've found myself being a bit of a doubter lately. I suck. :lol

I know. He's such an amazing talent I will be all in on pretty much anything he does. I should have know but I've found myself being a bit of a doubter lately. I suck. :lol

Don't you have the Frodo-Gollum Mt. Doom dio too? Also Trev I believe.

I'm just busting your stones of course, but serious, I have his Sarah Connor, the Ani-Obi dio, soon to have the Ben, and he's 3 for 3 in my book and based on images the LOTR dio looked great, I'm just not into that specific moment enough to own a dio of it.

Very nice PF. Kinda makes me wish I was still doing the Star Wars thing. I'm glad you guys finally got a piece to be excited about.

Don't you have the Frodo-Gollum Mt. Doom dio too? Also Trev I believe.

I'm just busting your stones of course, but serious, I have his Sarah Connor, the Ani-Obi dio, soon to have the Ben, and he's 3 for 3 in my book and based on images the LOTR dio looked great, I'm just not into that specific moment enough to own a dio of it.

Yeah, I got that too. :lol

I know. I'm just playing along. I think I was hoping it would be something I would want to pass on. I just can't though as its just too cool 4 school. The only one I don't have is his Sarah Connor but I'm not a real huge fan of the Terminator movies. The rest kick ass.

He's a hell of a talent and I suck for even thinking of passing. :lol

He's a hell of a talent and I suck for even thinking of passing. :lol

Ahh, Trev alone isn't cause to not consider passing, it's only cause to not worry about the HS or sculpting. I'd have passed on this piece of the pose wasn't to my liking, but it's EXACTLY what I hoped it'd be so I jumped on the wagon. A great sculpt is pointless to me if the pose isn't right.

Ahh, Trev alone isn't cause to not consider passing, it's only cause to not worry about the HS or sculpting. I'd have passed on this piece of the pose wasn't to my liking, but it's EXACTLY what I hoped it'd be so I jumped on the wagon. A great sculpt is pointless to me if the pose isn't right.

This is true.

The likeness is ridiculous. Would look awesome in a dimly lit room with the saber glowing....

....via AC ADAPTERRR!!!!! ARGGH...c'mon SSC....

yeah, before they showed any pics of the head this is what i imagined it to look like. so its just like i wanted it.

Back