I got my Anakin PF Exclusive

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I consider the saber to be the right way up, That's a pretty cool exclusive but I don't collect PF ... but looks good!:emperor

Really Trev should be honored, the best thing CF could come up with to complain about is a pretty awesome exclusive. :lol The exclusive version is the only one I am interested in.

I wonder if PF Vaders Red Lightsaber is interchangable with Anakins. That would be nice.

I ordered mine--I think this is a pretty important exclusive.

It's a pretty uncanny head sculpt, in my opinion. I would love to see an unpainted version!

The double-head exclusive is awesome. They did the same thing with the predator Maquette.

I may be alone on this one, but because of the way the light is hitting the long shot, he looks like a vampire from Buffy.

I consider the saber to be the right way up, That's a pretty cool exclusive but I don't collect PF ... but looks good!:emperor

I dunno about that. It was one of the things I noticed in AOTC and ROTS. He held his saber the other way around. The way the PF is holding it is the way Luke held it in ANH and TESB...

yjljhzmm.jpg

rots_108.jpg

rots_996.jpg

rots_1315.jpg

rots_1412.jpg

rots_2129.jpg

extras_008.jpg

Anyone with the costume fitting promos will see more of Anakin holding it the other way as well...

When and where do we start the petition for an A/C adapterconnection in the base?

Good point! I think SS saved all of about $5 apiece when they chose not to go with an adaptor for Maul. I wasn't too happy when my batteries started leaking 3 months after my statue arrived. Luckily I just caught it in time and there was no damage.
I don't think SS has a better face sculptor than Trevor. He did a fantastic job on the LOTR Crack of Doom dio and his sculpts of Anakin are simply stunning :monkey5
....and I can't believe anyone would knock this excl?. :confused:

Back