I got my Anakin PF Exclusive

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This was a really fun sculpting project. I enjoyed using some imagination to 'fill the gaps' of the PT. Sculpting the man that is Vader is a cool gig! That glove was a lot of fun too!

Glad to hear you guys are liking it! After seeing it in person, I was really impressed and thrilled I got to be a part of it. Love some of the moody photos shown tonight! those look sweet!

I admit, I was terrified when I saw the 'Vader' shots of Anakin. damn...imagine being a youngling with THAT coming at you. ;)

Trev

:emperor

It is useless to resist. Buy the armored Vader and let him take his place by Anakin's side. Then your journey to the dark side will be complete.

:emperor
dont listen to him. once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny. consume you it will. like obi wans apprentice.

Got mine as well.... with that exclusive... it was a no brainer. :rock

Trevor rocked the house on this one, it has that raw power needed for an Anakin PF. Really nailed the character.

Okay, I pulled the trigger. I just couldn't resist the amazing likeness on this one (Trevor, you rock!) and the important (imho) exclusive! :emperor

This will be my first PF figure.

And Salacious will be my first 1:1 figure.

...my god, 2008 is going to be a painfully expensive year... :monkey2

:lol:lol Very good points.

I'm still trying to work up the courage to explain to the wife why I "need" this figure. :monkey1 At least I have until Q3 to come up with something. :monkey3:lol

I'm still trying to work up the courage to explain to the wife why I "need" this figure. :monkey1 At least I have until Q3 to come up with something. :monkey3:lol

You need this figure so you can buy a bigger house. :lol

I promised myself that I would only buy OT PF SW but Trev did such an excellent sculpt on this figure, I just couldn't resist.

I will have to cancel my pre-order for the life-sized Salacious Crumb but this Anakin is well worth the sacrifice.

Thanks, Trev, for making me break my promise.

Easy explanation here. You just ordered two different characters. So really, you got an Anakin for $150 and a Vader for $150. Had you bought it at a local shop, you'd have paid $300 for just Anakin :)

Easy explanation here. You just ordered two different characters. So really, you got an Anakin for $150 and a Vader for $150. Had you bought it at a local shop, you'd have paid $300 for just Anakin :)

:lol:lol:lol..nice point of view.

Got one:chew Not sure if i should get a second so i can display both heads:confused:

I am planning on buying a regular Anakin later on to display both heads (Anakin hood down and Vader hood up), but only if I can find it cheaper.

think i'm gonna buy an armored vader pf now,:eek::monkey3

Vader03Blade.jpg

:rock Do it...

I'm extremely jazzed about this figure. :D Bring on Q3!

Damn you Trev!! I only wanted to have one PF from each film and now I have two for ROTS...bugger!! I prefer the Sith head to the normal one and agree that it will look aweome if the hood can be put on. The Aragorn PF is even more awesome....my poor CC.Just started to get it down to a reasonable level and bam...two PF's in 10 secs!!

Back