I GOT ME SPIKE!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Badism said:
Congratz on getting him.

Spike is my favorite character, but I don't see what the fuss is about that figure. His clothes are awful and his head and boots are way too big. I'm holding out for a (hopfully) better Spike in the angel line.

I'd be very surprised to see a Spike from the Angel line. There is no real Spike version that is "Angel specifc." Besides there is a TON of other figures they should make before they attempt another Spike. The only Spike I'd like to see at this point is an Origins Spike or William the Bloody figure.

Heck we have three Spikes already. And remember what they say... three Spikes and you're out!:D

I've never met a pun I didn't like. :monkey3 :monkey3 :monkey3

Protozaius said:
I'd be very surprised to see a Spike from the Angel line. There is no real Spike version that is "Angel specifc." Besides there is a TON of other figures they should make before they attempt another Spike. The only Spike I'd like to see at this point is an Origins Spike or William the Bloody figure.

Have to agree with you on all of this.

I wouldn't mind an origins Spike because of the period clothing, but I wouldn't want to see another regular version of Spike when so many other characters can and should be done first, IMO (and origins Spike could wait too). And he looked exactly the same on Angel as he did on Buffy, so really the only reason for making him would be because of how hard the first Spike figure is to get ahold of.

I'm more than satisfied with my Spike.

I don't have the original Spike from the Buffy line so I am hoping for a standard human face/black coat Spike in the Angel line.

The "City of" Angel is almost identical to the first Angel figure (right down to the inaccurate ring wearing hands) except for a shorter coat so I don't see why they can't release another Spike. However, I do want to see the other team members, or at least most of them, before he gets released.

Hell yes, I want the whole fang gang...and that includes Spike. All I said was I'm holding off buying the old one in hopes of a new one (with smaller head) in the Angel line. Whether he comes next month or next year, makes no difference to me, just as long as he's made. I think he's likely to be made due to his popularity. He's a seller.

I'm sure there'll be another human (non-subway) Spike in the Angel line. The secondary market value is very high which means there is a demand for it. I have one so honestly I could care less if they make another one. But, to those that don't have one this will be their chance to get it at a more reasonable price.

Finally saw a Human Spike on Australia Ebay - shame he ended up going for $A242 ;(

Human Face Spike

Oh well. I was happy to pick up a Human Angel and Vampire Willow for $A52 together (plus about $A12 shipping) - translates to about $US50 for both shipped.

Back