I feel like a pregnant woman waiting to deliver!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Just picked up some goodies from FedEx!!

e6uhu8e8.jpg

My first three Collectibles... Tales of a newbie..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

great job. those are great!!! way to start

great job. those are great!!! way to start

Thanks dude. I'm thinking of getting the SSC Cobra Commander The Dictator sixth scale. He's one of my
All time favourite villains. For some reason I'm in love with that figure lol...

Re: Love The Pose

�� Yes it's only been a day and I've posed him a million times lol lol. Spidey is great. I've got the Hot Toys Man of Steel, DX 11, DX 12 and the new Yoda Jedi Master coming in on Friday according to Fed Ex.. Can't wait!!

You must of been saving them pennies to buy all those at once; These Hot toys dont come cheap! ;)Massive respect to you bruv,i can only imagine the feeling youre guna having opening up all them bad boys

Re: Love The Pose

You must of been saving them pennies to buy all those at once; These Hot toys dont come cheap! ;)Massive respect to you bruv,i can only imagine the feeling youre guna having opening up all them bad boys

You're right about that mate. They don't come cheap at all.. Thanks

ga3yge9u.jpg

Re: My new little friend

Why have you started a thread with a picture from SSC?... This is a section to actually show your collection on your shelves (hence the title). Freaks start one thread (one) and then add to it (the same thread) with actual pictures taken from their collection. Please stop starting mutliple threads. Welcome to the board. Now you know.

:duff

Re: My new little friend

Why have you started a thread with a picture from SSC?... This is a section to actually show your collection on your shelves (hence the title). Freaks start one thread (one) and then add to it (the same thread) with actual pictures taken from their collection. Please stop starting mutliple threads. Welcome to the board. Now you know.

I'm still new to the forum thing and a new collector. Thanks for the advice.

Seing as you're learning...
Bottom right hand corner of the comment box is a symbol you can click to reply to more than one quote in the same post.

Back