I feel like a pregnant woman waiting to deliver!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I could have said his water will break any-day and to be Gentle with him :lol:lol:lol

Be Cool
Al

Think my water will break when my SSC Cobra Commander and DX's 11 & 12 arrive this coming week.. Lol.. I really have to cool off buying for a while lol..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Think my water will break when my SSC Cobra Commander and DX's 11 & 12 arrive this coming week.. Lol.. I really have to cool off buying for a while lol..

I have seen the Cobra Commander at my LCS and you are not going to be disappointed, Starvus

Re: Love The Pose

You're right about that mate. They don't come cheap at all.. Thanks

ga3yge9u.jpg

Argh! Seeing more pics of Supes is killing me. Mine arrives next week after I have to leave for a business trip. Great figs to start your collections Starvus. Thanks again for sharing!

Re: Love The Pose

Argh! Seeing more pics of Supes is killing me. Mine arrives next week after I have to leave for a business trip. Great figs to start your collections Starvus. Thanks again for sharing!

Just raising your anticipation.. Hehe.. No prob.., more to come :)

I came for the title :lol and will probably have TASM Spider-Man sometime as well like you. Maybe the DX12 Batman. I like your display spot from them though, the intended one.

Last edited:
I came for the title :lol and will probably have TASM Spider-Man sometime as well like you. Maybe the DX12 Batman. I like your display spot from them though, the intended one.

Awesome thread title! WTF...

Thanks FSLAR. I encourage you to jump on Spidey.. He's a great figure and sooo posable. My DX12 is coming in tommorow according to Canada post tracking so when he does I'll be introduce him to
Y'all. :)
Happy hunting

Thank You Soldius I'm glad you like the title..
Cheers

Thanks FSLAR. I encourage you to jump on Spidey.. He's a great figure and sooo posable. My DX12 is coming in tommorow according to Canada post tracking so when he does I'll be introduce him to
Y'all. :)
Happy hunting

Thank You Soldius I'm glad you like the title..
Cheers

I have a lot of other things coming in so I'm holding off a little but I do want TASM Spidey. Where are you getting the DX12 from?

I have a lot of other things coming in so I'm holding off a little but I do want TASM Spidey. Where are you getting the DX12 from?

I got the DX12 from Super Goblin. He posted him for $280 so I had to grab him...
Just trying out different poses :)

ajegyhem.jpg

Back