I feel like a pregnant woman waiting to deliver!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Love The Pose

Looking forward to more pics of your collection.
TeFhv.gif

And I shall provide :)
Thanks Brav

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

�� Yes it's only been a day and I've posed him a million times lol lol. Spidey is great. I've got the Hot Toys Man of Steel, DX 11, DX 12 and the new Yoda Jedi Master coming in on Friday according to Fed Ex.. Can't wait!!

Man some nice pieces you have coming in. Friday should be a fun day for you. I cannot wait for my Hot Toys Man of Steel either. Should be here next Monday.

[ QUOTE=Kai808;6473636]Man some nice pieces you have coming in. Friday should be a fun day for you. I cannot wait for my Hot Toys Man of Steel either. Should be here next Monday.[/QUOTE]

Sweet man!! I'll post pics here when they get in. ;) can't wait... #HotToysDisease lol

Man some nice pieces you have coming in. Friday should be a fun day for you. I cannot wait for my Hot Toys Man of Steel either. Should be here next Monday.

Sweet man!! I'll post pics here when they get in. ;) can't wait... HotToysDisease lol

It's Official Then, Your Not a Cherry Anymore :lol:lol:lol Great Great Score and Post, Starvus

Thanks bud.. I showed my wife you're display and she wanted something like that for our place... 😄

vysahenu.jpg

Thanks bud.. I showed my wife you're display and she wanted something like that for our place... 😄

vysahenu.jpg

Thank You and did you show her all the Ladies? If Yes, She's a Keeper :lol:lol:lol I am going to enjoy seeing what you are going to come up with, with all the New arrivals, maybe you will temp Gravity and Balance with the posing, Good Luck and again Welcome to the Show Starvus

Be Cool
Al

Thank You and did you show her all the Ladies? If Yes, She's a Keeper :lol:lol:lol I am going to enjoy seeing what you are going to come up with, with all the New arrivals, maybe you will temp Gravity and Balance with the posing, Good Luck and again Welcome to the Show Starvus

Be Cool
Al

Yeah she saw them.. Well most of them and she was like "oooo nice"
Hopefully I can pull off some death defying stunts with these babies coming in hehe.. I'll keep ya'll posted.. Thanks for the warm reception buddy..

Cheers

Wicked. Great work

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Thanks Mate. Got some more 1/6s coming in today. Spidey now has some siblings.. Lol.. I'll be posing till the wheels fall off..

So today you get some new goodies in! Post up some pics once you have had a chance to enjoy. Looking forward to seeing Supes and Yoda!

So today you get some new goodies in! Post up some pics once you have had a chance to enjoy. Looking forward to seeing Supes and Yoda!

Thanks Kai I'm on my way to pick em up from the FedEx depot. I definitely will post some pics. "It's Posing Time" (the Thing voice)!!!!

Re: Just picked up some goodies from FedEx!!

Whats in the boxes!?!?

Back