i ate a bloody booger

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: automatic weapon fire a block from my house this morning

And....??? Not sure what your point was. Thank you, I guess? :dunno

You're still an arm chair quarterback even if you played high school ball. :lol

I was responding to you say let's put some of you(referring to me and others) on the front lines. Well I was on the front lines against far worse and I kept my honor.

I was responding to you say let's put some of you(referring to me and others) on the front lines. Well I was on the front lines against far worse and I kept my honor.

I have no way of substantiating that, but I know others who were also on the front lines who weren't so honorable. Soooooo... Where does that leave us?

I have no way of substantiating that, but I know others who were also on the front lines who weren't so honorable. Soooooo... Where does that leave us?

I know those people too, and I think as little of them as I do the LAPD and some other LE divisions right now. It's a f'ed up blurry situation but doing wrong to answer a wrong isn't right.

I know those people too, and I think as little of them as I do the LAPD and some other LE divisions right now. It's a f'ed up blurry situation but doing wrong to answer a wrong isn't right.

Why was it wrong?

Why was it wrong?

It's not S.O.P. to go straight to burn. You go as far out of your way as possible to avoid further lose of life. Unless you never wanted him alive to talk. Burn was used in Waco but at least other methods were tried first, it's never the first option and audio that's coming in portrays it as such. :(

(SOP is standard operating procedure)

I agree, didn't want to say something like this without being attacked by cop lovers.

I for one don't really like cops. Many are good, but l find far more are on their high horses, go on power trips, they lie, murder, cover ups and over react most of the time.

Someone in charge who gave the order to burn the place down should be fired. Will that person? Of course not. They Will cover it up.

He shot two officers(killed one) up in Big Bear, killed what three others previously?, had a MF'ing hit list..i am pretty sure the joint departments working on the scene last said enough is enough, this guy is extremely dangerous and they probally knew he had a large weapons cache inside that cabin and rather then risk more lives and continue that fire fight, try and smoke him out..he never came out and of course we all knew this Dorner was not going down without a fight so, take him out..simple as that, **** negotiation.

Let's put some of you guys on the front lines of a 5 day battle with a resourceful and highly dangerous killer and I am sure we would see real fast just how high minded you will be.
Yeah I'd immediately start shooting a bunch of elderly Asian women.

Correct me if I am wrong, but the guy had just that day killed a deputy and was holed up in a cabin with a stock pile of who knows what.

The way I see it, they chose the route they did to do, just as you say, "avoid any further loss of life".

Yeah I'd immediately start shooting a bunch of elderly Asian women.

Manipulative argument that has nothing to do with the issue at hand and is a lame attempt by you to steer the conversation away from what is relevant.

I'd say nice try but.....

Not sure why they did not send steven segal to go get him lolz

Correct me if I am wrong, but the guy had just that day killed a deputy and was holed up in a cabin with a stock pile of who knows what.

The way I see it, they chose the route they did to do, just as you say, "avoid any further loss of life".

Other methods could have ended the standoff peacefully but it is what it is at this point. Guys burning in hell and life goes on.

Other methods could have ended the standoff peacefully but it is what it is at this point. Guys burning in hell and life goes on.

Maybe. Only person who knows that is dead and I think he went out exactly the way he wanted. But you're right. It is what it is at this point. Everything else is just masturbation.

Manipulative argument that has nothing to do with the issue at hand and is a lame attempt by you to steer the conversation away from what is relevant.

I'd say nice try but.....
No.
Pixletwin said:
Let's put some of you guys on the front lines of a 5 day battle with a resourceful and highly dangerous killer and I am sure we would see real fast just how high minded you will be.
First of all, by saying this you're basically excusing them of firing at innocent people without reason and violating several of their codes because "things got scary".

Second of all, I'm not a god damn Police Officer. They're supposed to be trained professionals. They're supposed to be "high minded" in these situations. That's the whole point of their job. Instead, they're acting like (worse than) your average, everyday citizen would in said situations. They're supposed to know what they're doing, take precautions, follow the law, do everything they can to protect human lives, etc, etc.

I hope this Dorner guy is really dead, and he deserves the worst punishment imaginable for murdering these people, but in the end he kinda made these police officers show their true colors.

No.
First of all, by saying this you're basically excusing them of firing at innocent people without reason and violating several of their codes because "things got scary".

Again, I'm not talking about the officers that fired on the car. Do you get that yet? Comprehension goes a long way in a serious discussion.

I am referring to incident at the cabin.

All in all, your willingness to vilify policemen in the name of this wackjob speaks volumes.

"I'm glad he is dead, but couldn't they have been cleaner and gentler about it" turns my head in knots. :cuckoo:

I guess they could have drawn it out and put more lives in danger and finally put a bullet in his head. That would have been more humane.

Last edited:

Gun battle with wanted ex-cop - caught on tape

CBS News Exclusive: Video recorded by CBS News reporter Carter Evans shows an up-close account of the gun battle between police and fugitive ex-cop Christopher Dorner in Big Bear, California.

https://www.cbsnews.com/video/watch/?id=50140947n

Damn war zone down there!

Only one person got flamed...

...and LAPD still can't identify who it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back