i ate a bloody booger

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: automatic weapon fire a block from my house this morning

So that gives them the right to burn him, people say all sorts of crap. Was he a killer...yeah....did he deserve to die....yeah.....but due process!

We give terrorist better treatment but they declared war on us and have done far worse.

What part of he had a choice don't you understand? :dunno

He could have surrendered he CHOSE not to. He could have come out of the building unarmed once the building was started to ripped open, he CHOSE not to. He could have nice the burners were used to come out of the building, he CHOSE not to.

There was also a single shot after burners were used. It very likely he took his OWN life at that time.

No there was a fish and game officer who said he was close enough to know it was him.

The live press conferance happening right now disagrees.

Also where are you getting that they opened the house and gave him an oppurtunity or the Warden's saying otherwise about ID, I just searched and found literally nothing about that. It seems like your just coming up with alot of this stuff.

What part of he had a choice don't you understand? :dunno

He could have surrendered he CHOSE not to. He could have come out of the building unarmed once the building was started to ripped open, he CHOSE not to. He could have nice the burners were used to come out of the building, he CHOSE not to.

There was also a single shot after burners were used. It very likely he took his OWN life at that time.

What part of they didnt have to set the place on fire do you not get? :dunno

Also where are you getting that they opened the house and gave him an oppurtunity or the Warden's saying otherwise, I just searched and found literally nothing about that. It seems like your just coming up with alot of this stuff.

:lecture :lol

Also where are you getting that they opened the house and gave him an oppurtunity or the Warden's saying otherwise, I just searched and found literally nothing about that. It seems like your just coming up with alot of this stuff.

Listen to the scanner feed, They were ripping walls open(I believe it was an Ontario PD armored vehicle doing so).

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WtqQz_-DY4o[/ame]

the saga continues haha

Listen to the scanner feed, They were ripping walls open(I believe it was an Ontario PD armored vehicle doing so).

Just listened to it,

1. it's not been proved thats real yet

2. that was them going in after the fire had already been set so if it is real, it completely proves you wrong, :lol thanks for the heads up. They clearly state they need a firetruck to rally down the street near the apcs which are no where near the house, and the teams on foot that were going in after the fire had burned a while were saying they couldn't move the fire department in yet because ammo was still popping. They also confirm on that scanner, they didn't know their was a basement. "I'm told their maybe a basement in here" so they clearly had no idea if their were innocents in there either when they burned it which makes it even worse.

You really should take a few minutes to get a handle on all the new info this morning.

First they didn't. If you know what happened it they ripped the building partially open(thus allowing him an easier and safer way to to exit for everyone involved) and then used burners to set the place on fire. He chose to stay in the building(also likely he commuted suicide before being burned) making it his choice to die that way. Tear gas doesn't work if you prepared for it(which he likely was)

Dude. Quote of the year is BURN THE MOTHER****ER DOWN!

What did they do, improvise? :lol

Listen to everything I posted here. https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5326475&postcount=407

Just listened to it,

1. it's not been proved thats real yet

2. that was them going in after the fire had already been set so if it is real, it completely proves you wrong, :lol thanks for the heads up. They clearly state they need a firetruck to rally down the street near the apcs which are no where near the house, and the teams on foot that were going in after the fire had burned a while were saying they couldn't move the fire department in yet because ammo was still popping. They also confirm on that scanner, they didn't know their was a basement. "I'm told their maybe a basement in here" so they clearly had no idea if their were innocents in there either when they burned it which makes it even worse.
Not sure what single thing you said proves me wrong.:cuckoo:

Not sure what single thing you said proves me wrong.:cuckoo:

They never ripped open the building and gave him a chance to surrender, they didn't go near the cabin until after it had burned for a loong time. Your own example just proved you wrong. :lol

No suprise considering last week you thought police could murder people for driving with their lights off.

I'm telling you this mfoga guy is a piece of work of you get my picture.

Now this thread can be closed because he's not saying anything worth while. Other than trolling, saying flaming words and all the above.

Let see him go off on this post just like I know he will...

Video right now on CNN tons of cops yelling "Burn it down, burn the ****er down" "Shoot the gas and burn him!" etc, they are talking about him be intentionally murdered right now.

They never ripped open the building and gave him a chance to surrender, they didn't go near the cabin until after it had burned for a loong time. Your own example just proved you wrong. :lol

No suprise considering last week you thought police could murder people for driving with their lights off.

:horror

That explains a lot!

lol at all you guys treating this dude like he was some kind of folk hero like Joe Hill or something. :lol

Almost forgot about that one.

Classic piece of work...:cuckoo:...:lol

Well what I heard says they were. :dunno

lol at all you guys treating this dude like he was some kind of folk hero like Joe Hill or something. :lol

What do you expect from cop haters,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back