i ate a bloody booger

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: automatic weapon fire a block from my house this morning

Got a link? That's interesting.
Lot of people are saying fake. We will see. This is pic that was posted to another site. Site is saying probably photoshopped. Most likely a rumor as I can't find anything on CNN about it.
25940_454390987962287_1143571831_n_zps0336f4ff.jpg
[/IMG]

Last edited:

Wow! If that's truly the truth he's really making the Police look like the idiots the really are...:lol

There will always be the conspiracy people who hate cops period.

The police had a real oppurtunity here to prove they weren't what everyone including the former cop they were after was claiming they were, currupt, liar, murderers. Instead they played right into his hands and murdered him on live tv. Shouting "Burn the mother ****er down, Burn him burn him!" like maniacs. They proved hes correct, the Police in this country are broken and corrupt, they lie to the public and will murder without a trial or even real proof of who they are after. They are no differant than the criminals. Chris Dorner won the same way Osama Bin Laden won, as corny as it sounds the same way the Joker in TDK won. He proved they are no better and now everyone who's assumed they just wanted him dead ever since they tryed to murder those women a week ago will continue their lives thinking he is right.

Saying this doesn't mean I hate cops, I just love America and don't want it corrupted. I get them and why we need them, but we need to take a serious look at who were letting into that organisation just as much as we need to look at gun control.

If MFoga is really a cop as he claims, look what else that says, his misconceptions of his powers, thinking he can open fire on a car because they were driving with no lights on, they don't have to ID suspects and the real critical one, calling anyone with a problem a Cop Hater. If thats the mentality the cops have, they all hate us, then it says alot as to the way they treat everyone doesn't it. Police officers use to take the job to protect people, now it's just whats available in the job market.

Yep, just like the Joker says - "when it comes right down to it, these people will eat each other. Only in reality, not the movies, people really will eat each other. Not come together for the common good and fellow man, as they did in the The Dark Night.

We are a sad little race.

Let's put some of you guys on the front lines of a 5 day battle with a resourceful and highly dangerous killer and I am sure we would see real fast just how high minded you will be.

So you're saying it will just corrupt them too? :monkey1

Re: ................

Really you put any weight into a single photo that has not one single story to confirm it?

Re: ................

Really you put any weight into a single photo that has not one single story to confirm it?

I think a lot of people realize that their is a good chance it is fake. But what is it with yoi that you believe cops can do no wrong. You get so uptight and defend every idiotic mistake they make.

Some teachers abuse their positions.

Some middle management douches abuse their positions.

Some parking maids are douches who abuse their positions.

Some fast food service workers are douches who abuse their positions.

Some politicians abuse their positions.

And yes, cops who fire on a car simply because of who may be inside have no business wearing a badge and gun.

But to kill a bunch of people because you lost your job is evil. I have no problem hearing about this guy's death. None. One less ****** on the earth to worry about.

Yes, power does what it want's. In the hands of anyone and in all places of society.

As to what this ex cop did. You have to understand that a lot of people are pissed off in this country. Revolutions where started this way. You don't know how many people that use to think everything was hunky dory have just made a complete reversal and are now really upset at the establishment. Just go to CNN or one of the other big news websites and you'll see in the comment section that 90% of the comments are negative towards any government or police related stories. Look at the people in this forum, more than half have suddenly sided with the few from a few years ago.

Sinking in yet?

They called him "Dark Knight Christopher Dorner"? What a bunch of dumbass dip****s lol. Any official confirmation on the remains yet?

WOW! :cuckoo:

Then again, maybe this who story is straight bull****. :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back