i ate a bloody booger

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: automatic weapon fire a block from my house this morning

I wouldn't be surprised if the people that helped in locating Dorner were not given the reward money at all. :(

I wouldn't be surprised if the people that helped in locating Dorner were not given the reward money at all. :(

I wouldn't be either...are they going to replace the cabin they (POLICE) burned down?

Again, I'm not talking about the officers that fired on the car. Do you get that yet? Comprehension goes a long way in a serious discussion.

I am referring to incident at the cabin.

All in all, your willingness to vilify policemen in the name of this wackjob speaks volumes.

"I'm glad he is dead, but couldn't they have been cleaner and gentler about it" turns my head in knots. :cuckoo:

I guess they could have drawn it out and put more lives in danger and finally put a bullet in his head. That would have been more humane.

Are you aware that the LAPD stomped on some old man and then maced him while peeing their own pants? I didn't think so. :rotfl

Wait, what? Is that possible!? :lol

All in all, your willingness to vilify policemen in the name of this wackjob speaks volumes.
Vilify policemen? When did I do this? I said that policemen who are too afraid to do their job correctly shouldn't be doing it at all.

"I'm glad he is dead, but couldn't they have been cleaner and gentler about it" turns my head in knots. :cuckoo:
That's also a blatant lie. Not my words. I'm glad he's dead, but I wish they hadn't randomly shot two elderly Asian women and whoever else was shot/shot at. How they could be so careless is mind boggling.

I guess they could have drawn it out and put more lives in danger and finally put a bullet in his head. That would have been more humane.
Their lives are going to be in danger no matter what. It comes with the job of being an officer of the law. Setting the entire cabin on fire without even knowing if the man inside is in fact Dorner, and if he's alone is ridiculous. Not to mention I believe every individual has a right to trial and jury.

They could have used other methods to get him rather than just resorting to torching the place like angry village people.

Why would they have peed their pants in the process of doing all that? Some kind of California thing, I guess?

Pictures please. :exactly:

He's in the ampalamps now. As soon as I have a clear shot I will take it. Right now I'm below the hard deck and there is some danger.

Why would they have peed their pants in the process of doing all that? Some kind of California thing, I guess?

In case you haven't heard, you're not cool, unless you pee your pants. :lecture

Vilify policemen? When did I do this? I said that policemen who are too afraid to do their job correctly shouldn't be doing it at all.

That's also a blatant lie. Not my words. I'm glad he's dead, but I wish they hadn't randomly shot two elderly Asian women and whoever else was shot/shot at. How they could be so careless is mind boggling.

Their lives are going to be in danger no matter what. It comes with the job of being an officer of the law. Setting the entire cabin on fire without even knowing if the man inside is in fact Dorner, and if he's alone is ridiculous. Not to mention I believe every individual has a right to trial and jury.

They could have used other methods to get him rather than just resorting to torching the place like angry village people.

Oh man.

Anyways....

I'm still waiting for those pics Keith. :tap

Oh man.

Anyways....

I'm still waiting for those pics Keith. :tap

Here is a brief pick of the denim assault brought on by one of the undercover officers.
wet01.JPG

This guy saw me snapping a pick and immediately trained his ray banned eyes on me. He then tried to confiscate my phone. He told me he just wanted to help because only he can help, because he knows he can help. It was terribly confusing and scary all the same.

tom-cruise-taser-jpg_140322.jpg

Did you pee your pants?

In that case, we will be sending Obama to collect your guns this afternoon.

Good day sir.
Damn man, that's just mean. Don't know if it's true or not but I have heard some speculation that the charred body they have found is a woman. Don't flame me if it's just a rumor. Just something I seen earlier.

Damn man, that's just mean. Don't know if it's true or not but I have heard some speculation that the charred body they have found is a woman. Don't flame me if it's just a rumor. Just something I seen earlier.

Got a link? That's interesting.

In that case, we will be sending Obama to collect your guns this afternoon.

Good day sir.

I also expect someone to hold "it" while I pee going forward. :lecture:lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back