Hurricane Sandy/Frankenstorm

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Ween

Wahooooo!!!!
Reaction score
I hope that everyone who is in the path of Sandy is taken precautions and will be safe during this. Please keep in touch so we'll all know you're safe and sound. :1-1:

I went to the supermarket today and they were very low with loafs and 1% milk but they had a lot of greek yogurt still available.

Quiggle...I think that is the first good post you have made.

Funny stuff.

Edit - Yeah, stay safe everyone in the storm's path!

Think we're about as prepared as we can be up here in Northeastern PA. Charging up all our Droid devices so 1) we'll have enough power in our phones provided the cell network doesn't go down and 2) we'll be able to listen to music as a distraction. Dropped important files in Dropbox in case the computer gets fried. Got the usual non-perishable stuff at the store.

Crappy part is that my night job is delivering newspapers, and I know they'll make us go out even if it's the height of the storm. Heck, they threatened to FIRE anyone who refused to break last year's STATE-ORDERED EVACUATION and deliver papers! :mad:

I'm in Jersey and it's insane the way people here panic. Gas stations are completely out of gas.

I don't see why we can't just lock this Frankenstorm in a windmill and burn it down, that seems to work.

IMG_1736.jpg

started preparations here in NYC

The storm will hit us in Toronto mid-afternoon tomorrow, and be at it's worst on Tuesday. Stay safe and be smart everyone!

Think we're about as prepared as we can be up here in Northeastern PA. Charging up all our Droid devices so 1) we'll have enough power in our phones provided the cell network doesn't go down and 2) we'll be able to listen to music as a distraction. Dropped important files in Dropbox in case the computer gets fried. Got the usual non-perishable stuff at the store.

Crappy part is that my night job is delivering newspapers, and I know they'll make us go out even if it's the height of the storm. Heck, they threatened to FIRE anyone who refused to break last year's STATE-ORDERED EVACUATION and deliver papers! :mad:

Certainly, there must be laws against company's like this.
Sorry to hear you have to be out. Hope Sandy's at least playing nice.

Be safe brother.

Certainly, there must be laws against company's like this.
Sorry to hear you have to be out. Hope Sandy's at least playing nice.

Be safe brother.

There is here in my state. You may not get paid, but they can't fire you if the city, county or state tells you that you can't be out on the roads and you don't go to work.

Back