Premium Format Huntress Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I fell in love with Huntress after seeing Jim Lee's interpretation of her in the "Hush" storyline. The DC Direct "Hush" figure is still one of my very favorites. Would love to see a statue done in that style, but I'm very happy to see the Premium Format statue will be using my preferred costume. :)

Absolutely agreed on Hush. Just love that storyline, the art, the writing, its just pure entertainment.
In fact I am basically looking for this in Premium Format:
619oversize.jpg

I've always thought how awesome it would be if that image was made into a full Dio.

Each character in that image sculpted in 1/6 or 1/5 scale ....or better yet 1/4 scale ...in the exact pose and concept. Would be pretty sweet!

I rather have Nightwing and Huntress or Batgirl displayed together.

I didn't get Batgirl but am hoping Huntress comes out looking good and I decide to get her.

Black Canary would look best with either the others Birds of Prey or with Green Arrow IMO.

do we actually know when this will be up for PO? I'm guessing the SDCC is further down the line?

Hmmm, I may be interested in this one. Passing on Black Canary, Killer Croc, and Batman, I WANT FLASH!:gah:

Man ...SDCC can't get here soon enough! I wanna see this on display along with so many other things!

And I'm hoping a Flash PF will be a surprise display at SDCC.

Man ...SDCC can't get here soon enough! I wanna see this on display along with so many other things!

And I'm hoping a Flash PF will be a surprise display at SDCC.

Me too. I'm hoping for Nightwing and Green Arrow shortly after before we start getting some more B / C ladies.

Back