Premium Format Huntress Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now for the guessing game on which suit :panic:

View attachment 273502

View attachment 273503

Looking forward to seeing what sculpt they come up with for Huntress.

I wouldn't mind a sculpt based on the first pic. Superheroes in comics are all about fantasy ...even if the hero doesn't have superpowers ...they have fantastical abilities that normal people wouldn't have. Their costumes are part of that fantasy world. Their costumes don't have to be practical.

Wow, wasn't expecting her this soon, but I'd definitely hope that she gets a great pose, a beautiful sculpt all over, and in pre-New 52 suit!

Not that anyone cares, but Helena will always have this special place in my heart. Drawing 4 pages of Huntress for DC's Christmas special in 2009 was my first-ever pro work in comics :)

Wow, wasn't expecting her this soon, but I'd definitely hope that she gets a great pose, a beautiful sculpt all over, and in pre-New 52 suit!

Not that anyone cares, but Helena will always have this special place in my heart. Drawing 4 pages of Huntress for DC's Christmas special in 2009 was my first-ever pro work in comics :)

I think I remember that one. Is that the story with the kid and the candy store owner?

Looking forward to seeing what sculpt they come up with for Huntress.

I wouldn't mind a sculpt based on the first pic. Superheroes in comics are all about fantasy ...even if the hero doesn't have superpowers ...they have fantastical abilities that normal people wouldn't have. Their costumes are part of that fantasy world. Their costumes don't have to be practical.

Exactly!

I'm sure Huntress's pose will follow suit with BG and BC unfortunately. Hopefully they'll give her a cool sexy smirk as shes about to enjoy a pending fight.

1125x682_previewbanner_300288_HuntressPF.jpg

Ooh, i'm excited!!! :D

it looks like she'll have the most dynamic pose for the birds of prey.

Another must buy for me..... It's to bad Huntress and Canary's bases won't match Batgirls.... I have no idea why SS would give Batgirl a Joker/Harley style base, especially if they knew they were going to produce Huntress and Canary.... ugh...

Back