Premium Format Huntress Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Aw man yeah the boots. Looks cool otherwise though. Can't pre order everything though so for just one thing I don't like I gotta skip it. I'm gonna pre order Bane, Croc and Rocket/Groot so that's already plenty right there.

I had no intention of getting this (not a huge fan of the character) but this will be bought as long as the price isn't over $500.

I wish I had some kind of interest in the character, cause she looks fantastic. Despite the boots. ^^

7d516cddd7a18d834a6f030470f9b3f0.jpg

e6f0b55d3b70d657fb5049b3c8b6dc5a.jpg

She looks great, and I think the boots look cool! I'm not attached to the character so I won't be ordering, but if money and space were no object, I'd probably pick her up.

Awesome pics again Zod. I love this one. It's actually the only PF I'm tempted by this year, which is good! :lol Arguably, she should land in and around Black Canary's price range; but I guess that'll depend on if they delay her long enough, or choose to view her as a $500+ character. Still not sure, as I really have to pick and choose now...but there's definitely some temptation here. Beautiful sculpt.

Stunning, coming from a fan of Hush, this is all I could have wished for in a huntress.

Back