Premium Format Huntress Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I expected more of these on eBay - I haven't seen any at all in the UK :( might be to do with the replacement cape but I don't want to buy direct as I don't need the Ex and can't be doing with customs fees

I have nothing but sympathy for what you guys have to pay to get this stuff over there. Borders shouldn't be an excuse to gouge anyone who lives inside of them.

I expected more of these on eBay - I haven't seen any at all in the UK :( might be to do with the replacement cape but I don't want to buy direct as I don't need the Ex and can't be doing with customs fees

It’s still early. Give it Time they will come. Same goes for all new releases.

I have nothing but sympathy for what you guys have to pay to get this stuff over there. Borders shouldn't be an excuse to gouge anyone who lives inside of them.

Yup lol there are pros and cons to living here, I've spent so much on customs duty over the years

It’s still early. Give it Time they will come. Same goes for all new releases.

Hope so, this has been available a while though hasn't it. Maybe no one wants to let it go as it's so good!

I'm not. She's got a lot of detail and it's all clean. Mine does have a small gap at the left foot peg, but that's the biggest complaint I can summon.

Also, her body is amazing. Pose is inspired. Her face is multifaceted and not stock headshot whatsoever. I love that they took no liberties with her costume, but my favorite element is the crossbows. Like a gunslinger.

Good luck. :duff

Finally managed to find Huntress in the UK unfortunately she has really bad bleed on her cape. I have contacted Sideshow to see what my options are. Hopefully I can get it sorted. I have been waiting so long to get her it would really suck to have to send her back.

Finally managed to find Huntress in the UK unfortunately she has really bad bleed on her cape. I have contacted Sideshow to see what my options are. Hopefully I can get it sorted. I have been waiting so long to get her it would really suck to have to send her back.

You didn't buy direct from Sideshow so not sure if they'll send a replacement

Why didn't the seller give you the new replaced Cape? Everyone got one.

I bought it from a reputable retailer in the UK so not an individual who bought it directly from Sideshow so not sure if thats different. I have contacted them and hopefully they can sort it. Just unboxed her and she really striking. Fantastic statue. Hopefully I get to keep her.

Did you ever get hold of one? Saw from the previous post you were 'hunting' for one too and are also from the UK.

Not yet unfortunately, there's one for about 460 in France but they don't have the replacement cape either! Will wait and see :) please post pics when you can!

I have the replacement cape still in the new beg.
never used it, if you want to buy it

Just bought this one from sideshow as I didn't want to miss out and it said low stock. Crazy shipping prices - over 100 dollars to the UK. Not to mention customs taxes when it gets here. Queried it with sideshow but they just said prices can go up and down and it's an issue to take up with the shipping company

Late to the party I know, pairs well with Catwoman! Think I got a good one thankfully and glad I picked her up while I have the chance

Back