Premium Format Huntress Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm not really a big huntress fan so I don't know that much about her. Has she ever even used 2 crossbows at the same time before?

Not that common but she has

220px-Bop80.PNG

Glad to finally see Huntress coming. I hope there are more females coming. I'd like to see: Mera, Hawkgirl, Vixen, Zatanna, Batwoman, and Star Sapphire. Other than Supergirl SS has been doing a fantastic job on this line.

I'm in if she comes out nice. I'd love to display her with Nightwing.

I'm actually surprised we are getting a Huntress PF before Nighwing, Robin, Flash or Green Arrow.

You don't even need to take it as far as he did to get a good idea of how it looks. Here's one brightened but without pixelation or odd colors.

1125x682_previewbanner_300288_HuntressPF_Brightened.jpg

also someone over at SF spotted very cleverly that it looks like there will be a switch out left hand holding a staff.

also someone over at SF spotted very cleverly that it looks like there will be a switch out left hand holding a staff.

That was a good find. If both options are true and stays true, then this will be a sweet PF.

Looks really cool! I don't get care about Black Canary but I'm definitely getting Huntress for my Batman collection.
Now I just need Nightwing to go beside her.

This is gonna be good. Like if they were to copy the Kotobukiya costume and pose I'd be very happy 😁 Love that little statue

I'm in if she comes out nice. I'd love to display her with Nightwing.

I'm actually surprised we are getting a Huntress PF before Nighwing, Robin, Flash or Green Arrow.

Agreed. SS should be blowing out this line more. Nightwing, Robins (Drake & Wayne). Not to mention Hawkman, Green Arrow, Flash/Reverse/Kid, Arsenal, Dona Troy, Color Lanterns, etc.

I fell in love with Huntress after seeing Jim Lee's interpretation of her in the "Hush" storyline. The DC Direct "Hush" figure is still one of my very favorites. Would love to see a statue done in that style, but I'm very happy to see the Premium Format statue will be using my preferred costume. :)

Back