Huntress Frazetta Girl - Tony Cipriano

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If they want to appeal to a large audience then that is about the right price.
If these are really fantastic I oculd see a premium of ~$150 more.

Better get some attention to the line at a reasonable price point before $900 - $1200 pieces start coming out else it might be a quick death while people admire the pretty pictures from the sidelines.

Yes I know there are the hardcore that would easily pay that much or more for Frazetta but I think ARH wants mainstream attention and most people that buy statues do not limit their money only for this type of stuff.

Economics of production, yes your right we like to hit the sweet spot. All we can do is try.
$399 is a joke, as we all know with 2 full Sabors in 1:4 and girl standing 18+ inches :)

Oh yes for this specifically in 1/4 scale.
Just pointing out there is often quite a difference between production cost and what people will actually pay.

Economics of production, yes your right we like to hit the sweet spot. All we can do is try.
$399 is a joke, as we all know with 2 full Sabors in 1:4 and girl standing 18+ inches :)

I was just joking,Averone knows this and most guys too!:wink1:

If i had a time machine i wouldn't worry about statues.Better business decision at the least.LOL

If they want to appeal to a large audience then that is about the right price.
If these are really fantastic I oculd see a premium of ~$150 more.

Better get some attention to the line at a reasonable price point before $900 - $1200 pieces start coming out else it might be a quick death while people admire the pretty pictures from the sidelines.

Yes I know there are the hardcore that would easily pay that much or more for Frazetta but I think ARH wants mainstream attention and most people that buy statues do not limit their money only for this type of stuff.

I am not that hardcore...so anything over 1k is a 100% pass for me. I don't care what or who the statue is of...gold bronze or whatever!!

ARH should try keep it all in the range of $400-$700!! and all in 1/4 scale only....if they want my money :lol

I am happy to admire the $2000 statues from others photos and videos :horror

It will be very interesting to see how sexy they can make the huntress and keep in the original design

I keep looking at the photos
https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/...s-Frank-Frazetta-and-Tarzan-1-4-scale-statues
And I keep thinking what art work made exactly like the painting with exact colors will translate best to a statue and I keep coming back to Huntress

Indomitable has no sharp detail just fantastic color
Death Dealer has the detail of the horse and saddle but fuzzy color
Atlantis don't like
Queen of Egypt rocks so a second choice
Conan and slave girl would be so hard to get perfect with the base being a blur not sure it can be done under the guidelines
huntress I love because of the cats and the colors
Tarzan the details and colors may make it hard to make into statue because tarzan is blurry under the detail guidelines
===
so cant wait to see the Huntress and the Queen of Egypt in color so I can post my :takeit:

Ok finally I can show you some WIP pics of the new 1:4 Huntress

We thought about saving the previews and showing it only at the full reveal in New York, but what the heck! Let's show it already because it looks fantastic!

Tony Cipriano hitting it out of the park!!

Enjoy Frazetta Huntress WIP - By Tony Cipriano!

Not ready yet, so don't ask if it's ready, OK?! LOL!!

Man. Can't wait to see the final of this. Statues of Frazetta Girls has me very interested.

I keep looking at the photos
https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/...s-Frank-Frazetta-and-Tarzan-1-4-scale-statues
And I keep thinking what art work made exactly like the painting with exact colors will translate best to a statue and I keep coming back to Huntress

Indomitable has no sharp detail just fantastic color
Death Dealer has the detail of the horse and saddle but fuzzy color
Atlantis don't like
Queen of Egypt rocks so a second choice
Conan and slave girl would be so hard to get perfect with the base being a blur not sure it can be done under the guidelines
huntress I love because of the cats and the colors
Tarzan the details and colors may make it hard to make into statue because tarzan is blurry under the detail guidelines
===
so cant wait to see the Huntress and the Queen of Egypt in color so I can post my :takeit:

Destroyer is defined in the painting and should translate well.

Ok finally I can show you some WIP pics of the new 1:4 Huntress

We thought about saving the previews and showing it only at the full reveal in New York, but what the heck! Let's show it already because it looks fantastic!

Tony Cipriano hitting it out of the park!!

Enjoy Frazetta Huntress WIP - By Tony Cipriano!

Not ready yet, so don't ask if it's ready, OK?! LOL!!

Je and sus! Man that's nice. Cipriano is one of my faves

Honestly I wish they could pull off the rough look Frazetta used in his paintings in statue form. As a bronze, as is, this is a win without all the refinements (well maybe a bit more).

I think the WIP is looking great so far...I just wish it wasn't 1/4 scale, this will surely be out of the price range I pay for statues.
What happened to Reelart? They made smaller Frazetta pieces that are great. I own few, the Ghoul Queen, Moonmaid and Drac. vs wolfman. All great pieces.

Guys,

Trying to shed some light on the price/cost issue. I'll do everything I can to cap the prices on the Frazetta line to the $700 mark, like we did with Alexander the Great.

Now.... This has some pros and cons. Many of you have been demanding better packing, better Styrofoam, colored boxes and etc... It is very difficult to keep costs down and also add all the bells and whistles everybody wants, but I will definitely try.

Another thing that helps us to keep the prices low is that you guys buy directly from the ARH Studios website, and specially during initial pre-orders.

Around $600 will be a damm awesome price for this. This is the piece that captured my attention. Well done. Now waiting for barbarian pictures.

Does the mailing list link work? I thought I added my name but haven't seen anything.
I'm not so much concerned with the (art)box but would like decent Styrofoam/packaging, especially as these are large pieces.
Thanks for the info, looking forward to seeing the end product on all the Frazetta stuff.

Back