Statue Frank Frazetta Virgin of Mahar Statue ARH Studios and Tony Cipriano

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

averone

Super Freak
Reaction score
ARH Studios Collectibles new sculpt!
Frazetta's Virgin of Mahar next coming by Ehren Bienert
Monster Design by Tony Cipriano

Stay Tuned of more info soon!

Looks great. This will be an amazing dio. For those not familiar with this work from Frazetta here it is.

Attachments

• frazetta_mahar_virgin_ink_by_geonig-d5ypvi9.jpeg
    frazetta_mahar_virgin_ink_by_geonig-d5ypvi9.jpeg
    433.4 KB · Views: 410
I would have to agree with you. It's perfection.

The creature is silly and dated and hopefully it'll come as a separate piece
LOL
imagine how big the base must be to show all that swamp ?

That's one of the most beautiful female sculpts I've ever seen.

I agree. This really drives home an obvious point. They need to do a Frazetta Girls line that just has the female statues. I know they are doing huntress as a stand alone but this piece, and Man from Mars female, the cat woman, all can stand alone if done in the same scale. I don't think we need the environment and extraneous monsters. Plus, what the hell does the front of this monster look like (we can guess the back of the woman).

Both are long sold out and I didn't even knew this,it's the very first time I see this dammed otherwise I bought this in a heartbeat.

Well the only chance we got now is on the aftermarket for twice the price Sighhh.

Both are long sold out and I didn't even knew this,it's the very first time I see this dammed otherwise I bought this in a heartbeat.

Well the only chance we got now is on the aftermarket for twice the price Sighhh.

Yeah, I know how you feel. This happened to me before I learned about XM Studios.

What's with XM studios if I may ask ?

They're stuff is just in general pretty damn awesome, good qc, good cs and their stuff generally goes up in value quite a lot on top of already being high end in terms of local prices and very high when you gotta import.

If somebody is willing to sell his/her Frank Frazetta Virgin of Mahar Statue please sent me a PM tnx.

Back