Huntress Frazetta Girl - Tony Cipriano

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Preordered :)

IMG_0552-Large.jpg

ARH Studios Collectibles

10421157_778962685476574_5846133793622116270_n.jpg

1959294_778962698809906_208657898093944827_n.jpg

Big congrats Snadinator & ehollywood. It's an impressive piece. I've ordered Atlantis and Ahrian. Will get TvC as soon as it's available.

Wow this came out awesome! I love the art it's based on and I'm aware that it's scuplted to match the art but, does it bother anyone that the leaping tiger has 5 claws on it's front paws and the other only has 3 claws on each front paw? Doesn't bother me on the 2D art but, it's really noticable in 3D form. I guess one could say that the other tiger has it's claws retracted? Hmm..

Wow this came out awesome! I love the art it's based on and I'm aware that it's scuplted to match the art but, does it bother anyone that the leaping tiger has 5 claws on it's front paws and the other only has 3 claws on each front paw? Doesn't bother me on the 2D art but, it's really noticable in 3D form. I guess one could say that the other tiger has it's claws retracted? Hmm..

No worries. They are aware of the claws and it will be corrected as per ARH. The time constraints to have the proto for the show prevented the fix.

No worries. They are aware of the claws and it will be corrected as per ARH. The time constraints to have the proto for the show prevented the fix.

good to hear because she turned out so good.. also it's hard to see any detail in the Tigers Teeth not the Sabers.It could just be the photo and video angles.
She's my Fav next to the Death Dealer.Awesome work Tony and ARH.

Last edited:
Stomach looks contorted to me. Weird considering Red Sonja has an amazing belly.

Wish there was one without the tigers. Idk just seems a bit much now to me. Also I dont understand why her bra is snapped? Is it to be removable or....?

Looks good but idk whats holding me off.

Red Sonja has a recent late 20th century/now type of belly. Huntress is more natural and was more common back in the olden days. That's a strong woman

Stomach looks contorted to me. Weird considering Red Sonja has an amazing belly.

Wish there was one without the tigers. Idk just seems a bit much now to me. Also I dont understand why her bra is snapped? Is it to be removable or....?

Looks good but idk whats holding me off.

Frazetta depicted women as curvaceous with some flab on the gut and hips. That is his style. Red Sonja is depicted as a fitness chick who lifts weights, eats a high protein diet and does cardio.

Okay my bad. I didn't mean to say the difference in slim and whatever, I meant to say the stomach seems off to me. Im not saying she needs to be in shape and size 0 and all that crap, I love how big she is. But the stomach looks ugh I know I cant find a good word.

Aside from that for me, she is beautiful hair is weird for me, but I guess cause it looks like wolverine lol. I know I know thats how she was painted...just saying.

Really sexy piece though.

Back