Huntress Frazetta Girl - Tony Cipriano

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think the WIP is looking great so far...I just wish it wasn't 1/4 scale, this will surely be out of the price range I pay for statues.
What happened to Reelart? They made smaller Frazetta pieces that are great. I own few, the Ghoul Queen, Moonmaid and Drac. vs wolfman. All great pieces.

Reelart Studios is now owned by Joy and Tom Snyder. They had to put production of new statues on hold as they deal with the care of elderly relatives. They should have Joy Snyder paint master this sculpt as her paintwork on the Dracula versus Wolfman is the closest anyone has come yet to reproducing Frazetta's painting technique on a statue.

WOW! Hadn't been paying attention to this license but...WOW. 20-22" footprint on the base is huge! If the proportions I'm seeing from the pics are accurate, that should place the height at around 22-25"?
The massive size alone wouldn't matter if it didn't look like Tony is absolutely nailing the source material on this.

If the $600 estimate is accurate, this will be my first ARH statue...and at a time when I thought I was just about ready to pack up this hobby.

off to investigate the others in this line now...

Is there any general idea of when this will be available to pre-order- like by the end of this year, end of Q1 next year, etc?

Also does ARH immediately take the funds at the time of pre-ordering or a deposit or nothing until it ships?

The statue looks pretty sweet so far. I have no idea who she is though, and I read a lot of Conan.

She isn't a Conan character. Frank Frazetta did a lot of fantasy art. Most of it was his own imagination. He also happened to do a lot of art for Conan. Look up Frank Frazetta's art. The Huntress is one of his more popular ones.

So when is this supposed to go up for PO? Looks pretty boss! Cipriano is the man after I got his Sonja in hand!

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

So when is this supposed to go up for PO? Looks pretty boss! Cipriano is the man after I got his Sonja in hand!

Look for all the news from NYCC
We will have some go up for sale at the show specially for the show but its a Pre-order.

After we get back in Nov it will be all up for sale. He has now completed it and is being painted now for the show.

So far all Frazetta has been spectacular, and we know what he can do with girl sculpt :)

Look for all the news from NYCC
We will have some go up for sale at the show specially for the show but its a Pre-order.

After we get back in Nov it will be all up for sale. He has now completed it and is being painted now for the show.

So far all Frazetta has been spectacular, and we know what he can do with girl sculpt :)
Thanks for the info man
Will you be doing any Exclusives and will this be sold through Sideshow

Thanks for the info man
Will you be doing any Exclusives and will this be sold through Sideshow

I can't answer that at this time Im sorry
We will know more info soon. Its now crunch time for ARH Collectibles, NYCC is next week!

Well I preordered this one. 4 Payment plan. This is the one the wife and I wanted the most. I do plan on getting Death Dealer and Tarzan vs Croc as well. Probably Barbarian when it is unveiled.

I want to order some of the statues today, but I can't find anything on how their payments work. If you chose the full payment option is it immediate or when it ships? Can I tell ARH to charge me, in full, today? I want to be charged the full amount today not when it ships. If I can't do that, I want to know how they schedule payments.

I want to order some of the statues today, but I can't find anything on how their payments work. If you chose the full payment option is it immediate or when it ships? Can I tell ARH to charge me, in full, today? I want to be charged the full amount today not when it ships. If I can't do that, I want to know how they schedule payments.

It has to be the entirety today. I chose 4 payment plan and I have to pay for 4 months (inc today) for the next 3. So Nov, Dec and Jan. It is pretty up front.

Back