Hulkbuster Comiquette @ spooktacular?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine will be here Monday but I won't be able to sign for it so I will have to go pick him up on Friday. I can't wait to see this in person.

I think when the in-hand pics arrive, people are gonna change their minds and re-order, heh.

The anticipation of receiving this is killing me. The wait will give me time to move some things around to make room for this big mother.

Called SS today to update my shipping address and the lady told me I should receive mines in 24-48 hours! :rock I hope it comes tomorrow since a friend told me UPS doesn't work on Saturdays.

Finally got a tracking number, Tuesday for me.
I finally changed my shipping address to my office address.

I thought I read somewhere that UPS has to deliver to business addresses by 5:00 at the latest. Is that correct or no?

hulkbuster is more impressive than sabres and wolv imo...wolv is most popular but the pf is not so great.just my opinion.:peace:peace

Really looking forward to seeing some in hand pics of this one... congrats to those of you getting one!

Back