Hulkbuster Comiquette @ spooktacular?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
haven't read latest part of this thread, but sounds like ES just got bumped up if all these conversions are happening. I got a conversion as well. Now I have two orders in, under same account. :monkey3 That was completely unintentional.

well the ES doesn't matter to me wether i keep this or not, but i does kinda piss a guy off that ssc is trying to milk this AGAIN for more orders.
oh well i guess that's business. i predicted that this would happen when they didn't have a preset ES on the PPO

well the ES doesn't matter to me wether i keep this or not, but i does kinda piss a guy off that ssc is trying to milk this AGAIN for more orders.
oh well i guess that's business. i predicted that this would happen when they didn't have a preset ES on the PPO

yes ,but i do not want an es of 750..do you???

Shouldn't be collecting if you think of ES :lecture

i collect because i like,but a low es is a very important thing for rarity of the collectible!!also,i think that's the meaning of the word collectible.it should be limited.that's my opinion ..

i collect because i like,but a low es is a very important thing for rarity of the collectible!!also,i think that's the meaning of the word collectible.it should be limited.that's my opinion ..

That is where the focus should be... One day you will reach the Oracle but you are not ready :lol

Until then we will be waiting....

Led%20Zeppelin%20stairway%20to%20heaven.jpg

high ES = high cancellation, in stock, second chance, cheaper on ebay
low ES = low cancellation, sold out, rarity, collectible

now, let the cancellation begins :rotfl

Does the paint start flaking off is the ES is above 300? :horror

Well they use the same can of paint for them all so when you get the bottom (say #300) the paint quality is really bad. God help the person who gets #300.:monkey3

high ES = high cancellation, in stock, second chance, cheaper on ebay
low ES = low cancellation, sold out, rarity, collectible

now, let the cancellation begins :rotfl

that's what i was talking about!!:naughty:naughty

Back