Hulkbuster Comiquette @ spooktacular?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It said "banned" under he/she/it's name last night and he/she/it posted today. I'm pretty sure anyone can just write "banned" in their profile any time they want.

Attention whoring then ????:google:confused::sick

15dwe87.jpg

Probably a one week ban for having received 5 infractions..Its nothing.It gives you character.He'll come back a new man (woman)

I've been banned 4 times at Sideshow Freaks over the years.This record will never get beaten....:cool:

He'll come back a new man (woman)

:lol :rotfl :lol

I've been banned 4 times at Sideshow Freaks

:horror :horror

WTF!?....I'm not banned!:mad:

edit:
:rotfl.....you guys are too funny!:rotfl.....and what's all these speculations about my gender? We all know what I am...

hal.jpg

WTF!?....I'm not banned!:mad:

edit:
:rotfl.....you guys are too funny!:rotfl.....and what's all these speculations about my gender? We all know what I am...

hal.jpg

YAY!!!

WuWhooooo!!!

Party!!!!!

:banana
:chew
:banana
:chew

Although you still gots to receive your Moses beating son....it's good for you. It will learn you some tolerance of 1/6 pieces, especially when they match so well with Hulk PF. :lol

Now just stand still and take it like the good transgender Space Odyssey Electronic Eye that you are.

Last edited:
im sure I have infraactions, but I canot locate them on my profile.

Any idea where to find them (what tab) ?

thanks

Back