Hulkbuster Comiquette @ spooktacular?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
moses is out of scale

Negative,

like The Hulk....Moses's size can vary :lol

picture.php

Last edited:
:lol Not really. Iron Man (in suit) is listed at 6'6". The Savage Hulk is listed at 8'. In Hulkbuster they are the same height so, he has to make up both height and girth, hence the suit overlay.

So, EX is an epic fail then? Because there's no way in hell Tony can fit in that thing if he's to control it in a battle with the Hulk. And I doubt he's in a fetal position....the waist is too narrow!

So, EX is an epic fail then? Because there's no way in hell Tony can fit in that thing if he's to control it in a battle with the Hulk. And I doubt he's in a fetal position....the waist is too narrow!

holy ^^^^ lol this is never going to end...:banana:banghead:banana

Hell yeah I did. Order time on my email confirming my order: 17:00:00 which means for those of you who are noobs that I got mine at 10:00 AM on the dot. Then in chat I did a triumphant stance.

Congrats Mike!

On the Dot!

I missed out!
Still no stopping me from getting one in the future!
Congrats my fellow IM collector!

how did she get banned? wtf !! tony stark is not a midget..she was just joking

Probably a one week ban for having received 5 infractions..Its nothing.It gives you character.He'll come back a new man (woman)

I've been banned 4 times at Sideshow Freaks over the years.This record will never get beaten....:cool:

When Banned is written under your name, well you are banned.lolll

It said "banned" under he/she/it's name last night and he/she/it posted today. I'm pretty sure anyone can just write "banned" in their profile any time they want.

Back