HULK Vs SPIDEY PIC!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Crouching Hulk,Little Spider.

I'm disappointed with the static pose of the Hulk and the all too modern scrawny anatomy of Spider-Man.I'm just more of a fan of the retro oldschool look.

The modern Hulk is much bigger I guess. It's still an excellent statue, although the electronic feature isn't near as cool as the Sentinel. Will definitely be getting it.

And where the hell did those pics come from? How come WE never (okay, almost never [sorry Dusty]) get cool leaks?

Amazing statue!! :horror

Great opportunity for ppl like me who don´t have that much space
and like to display more than 1 hero :cool:

Hopefully it'll go up for order soon.

My Marvel statue quota is being covered by these SS dioramas. Lack of space and tied up funds on other lines make these the best bang for the buck.

after putting them all beside each other, it makes me want all 3.
really nice piece. Cant wait fro more pics!

occulum said:
after putting them all beside each other, it makes me want all 3.
really nice piece. Cant wait fro more pics!

..you wrong,.. wolverine vs sabretooth it's 13 1/2" high.. sideshow says 16" but they forgot to update their site..;

Anakin said:
..you wrong,.. wolverine vs sabretooth it's 13 1/2" high.. sideshow says 16" but they forgot to update their site..;
I right now?
actually it definitely looks much more in proportion now.

The Hulk is massive.... Much more so even than you have it illustrated in that diagram. Perhaps it's the angles of the photos that are being used (?), but in person, the Hulk/Spidey dio dwarfs the others much more than that.

:banana

Sideshow Andy said:
The Hulk is massive.... Much more so even than you have it illustrated in that diagram. Perhaps it's the angles of the photos that are being used (?), but in person, the Hulk/Spidey dio dwarfs the others much more than that.
prove it! :D

LOL, ok! Buy all 3 dioramas, and when the Hulk vs Spidey dio ships, it will be proven.

:D

The piece looks great, but when is Andy gonna sculpt a VS dio? I am ready to see him break out some of his old school DST day talent on some solid marvel pieces.....but no jibs to Martin and crew, this dio looks great!

I'm sure Andy would love to do a dio - but he needs to stay chained up in the portrait dungeon churning out SW and LotR likenesses (and Buffy too).

Back