HULK Vs SPIDEY PIC!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
revilal said:
Im surprised the gray is so popular.
But then, Ive grown up with a green hulk and dont know the history on the comic side.

Like many have pointed out the sculpt of this statue looks like its the Hulk from the Macfarlane era ( when Todd Mafarlane use to draw the Hulk)..at that time the Hulk was Grey...So I think its a matter of accuracy toward the comic and that insanely low edition size.

as a side note.........did you guys see the dimensions, 14” H (356mm)x 17” W (432mm) x 20” D (508mm)

IT'S GONNA BE HUGE!!!

Not shelf display friendly though

Hello Guys,
here are my classic version of the Grey Hulk vs. Spiderman DIO:
sdc11648j.jpg

sdc11650.jpg

sdc11651w.jpg

sdc11653.jpg

sdc11655.jpg

sdc11657.jpg

sdc11659.jpg

sdc11661f.jpg

sdc11663.jpg

sdc11665w.jpg

regards
Sausebraus

Why aren't the shredded parts of the shirt hanging over the top of the waist of the pants painted properly?

Yes its a repaint....with the classic combination of Grey/Orange and Spidy in Black/Red......it was a damaged Green one!

Thanks for the info with the shirt......i don´t realise this mistake and i will solve it very soon.

Many thanks for all your comments.

regards
Sausebraus

Yes its a repaint....with the classic combination of Grey/Orange and Spidy in Black/Red......it was a damaged Green one!

Thanks for the info with the shirt......i don´t realise this mistake and i will solve it very soon.

Many thanks for all your comments.

regards
Sausebraus

gotcha -I looked for a while for a damaged one when this was a newer release but never found one.

gotcha -I looked for a while for a damaged one when this was a newer release but never found one.

cuz sideshow sent out a bunch of spidey statues seperately to replace the broken one.

i still need spidey hands so i dont have to sculpt mine.

AWESOME PAINTUP!

Back