Hulk Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yup, in six months time your Hulk premium formats will be nothing more than 45lbs green gorilla looking paper weights. Unload them now while you can.

Ugly monkey Hulk with with pajama panties will be worthless soon :lecture

In related news, the Emma Frost PF will see a huge surge in price as Hulk PF owners look for the next best thing. Pick her up now. :lecture

Yup, in six months time your Hulk premium formats will be nothing more than 45lbs green gorilla looking paper weights. Unload them now while you can.

Ugly monkey Hulk with with pajama panties will be worthless soon :lecture

So far the Hulk PF is one of the most tasteful use of fabric imo. The pants don't hide that much musculature and you can always just sculpt the pants on if you really wanted too. Gambit and Rogue are the other 2 PFs with great use of fabric.

I love sculpted cloth, look at Punisher com. Just wish they made larger scale versions of everything with it.

I need a hulk PF. One day i'll find one that can be posted to me for a reasonable price.

Just saw one sold for $800 on ebay a few days ago, not bad at all.

I seen a hulk PF on eBay for $1,800...that is just crazy. What was retail price? I started collecting after this came out

Yea the price on this piece is outrageous nowadays. If you weren't able to get one retail trying to get one now is going to be painful.

It's jus crazy how one piece can go over $1,000 in jus a few years

AMEN to that. Still great for those who were able to pick him up. I unfortunately was late to the game and therefore have to basically wait fir a descent price point. If it never comes oh well there are TONS of other great pieces to be released.

Best of luck if younplan on hunting one down at a reasonable price.

I'm going to pass on the HULK PF and jus focus on getting a Captain America PF

Ya know I was thinking the same thing and although more reasonable I'd say jump on it asap because the new movie will more than likely make its value go through the roof. I think I saw one last week (reg) go for $900 on eBay.
:slap

Why didnt I start collecting earlier...

I started collecting when the Cap PF came out and I passed on it cause I didn't like the way the pictures look and now I'm kicking myself on the ass

Well you live and you learn...and then you learn to hate some decision that were made while you were living. Circle of life :)

Good thing is next time youll pull the trigger. I wish you the best on Captain America PF. With my recent purchase of the Thor PF EX I'm out of the post release statue hunt till my funds replenish. I'm a Thor fan through and through and I just love the design of his PF so I was willing to pay a premium.

Back