Hulk Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mostly, that is true. However, my dislike for this piece has nothing to do with the cloth pants. I never was a fan of the Kirby/ape like Hulk. That is the reason I never picked up the PF.

Even though I don't purchase PFs in general, there are a few even I think look very good. Gambit, Mystique, and Black Panther are excellent PFs and look sweet. Don't own Gambit or Panther because I really don't care for the characters. The Mystique PF is proudly displayed on top of my entertainment stand in my living room.

I will just always love 100% fully sculpted 1/4 scale pieces more.:wink1:

blah blah blah, and totally agree on the later:exactly:

P4070036.jpg

:lol:rotfl:yess:

Guys!! I just pay this baby today!! So excited to have it soon!!!
I am sure this a a marvel grail right??

Guys!! I just pay this baby today!! So excited to have it soon!!!
I am sure this a a marvel grail right??

Yes to some it is a Grail and others not it depends on, if you think it is a Grail.

Grail:The object of a prolonged endeavor. something desired: something that is eagerly sought.

Congrats Jye on your New Score, you will not be Unhappy with Hulk PF.

P.S. He's a Heavy :exactly:

Yes to some it is a Grail and others not it depends on, if you think it is a Grail.

Grail:The object of a prolonged endeavor. something desired: something that is eagerly sought.

Congrats Jye on your New Score, you will not be Unhappy with Hulk PF.

P.S. He's a Heavy :exactly:

Thanks bro! Now the seller find a problem, find some chip on the elbow, he offer me a refund of $100 , what should I do?? After the refund, it will be $825, should I get it??

With a flash light? That's pretty small. Go for it. Your never going to get it cheaper then $825 shipped. :lecture:hi5:

Thanks !! People like you really give me lots help, even a personal opition will be good advise !

Well Congrats then. :1-1::clap:1-1::clap post pics when u get this monster in your house :)

Yeap!! I will , I am moving this week, and already brought 6 ikea Detolf and other two round glass case, need to find something hold heavy pf like hulk now!! Can't wait to open all my boxes !!!!

Yeap!! I will , I am moving this week, and already brought 6 ikea Detolf and other two round glass case, need to find something hold heavy pf like hulk now!! Can't wait to open all my boxes !!!!

Well Hulk doesn't fit in the Detolf. I wouldn't put it on top of it too. That's just way too much weight to put on top of it.

You will not be disappointed in this statue. It is the best Hulk by any company and in any scale. I may go so far as to say its the best statue ever period

yea, finish the deal with $825 SHIPPED !! I think is a good deal even with little chip on him !!

You will not be disappointed in this statue. It is the best Hulk by any company and in any scale. I may go so far as to say its the best statue ever period

Well I wouldn't call it the best statue ever period. That's is reserved for Soulfire Grace Platinum. It is the best Hulk ever and possibly one of the best PFs ever made.

Well I wouldn't call it the best statue ever period. That's is reserved for Soulfire Grace Platinum. It is the best Hulk ever and possibly one of the best PFs ever made.

Saw that the other day and was wondering why it was being sold at those kinds of prices? :dunno I'm pretty sure I've see it go for $2,100

Thanks bro! Now the seller find a problem, find some chip on the elbow, he offer me a refund of $100 , what should I do?? After the refund, it will be $825, should I get it??

After reading about the size of the chip, I would get it, if you have the skills or know of someone that has good paint matching skills and can fill it thats even better but I would get it as is anyway.

Back