Hulk Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just got back from the bay and was shocked to see how much this PF is going for now. The last three sold for $1600+. Based on that, I revise my original assessment to a good deal in your favor.

I just got back from the bay and was shocked to see how much this PF is going for now. The last three sold for $1600+. Based on that, I revise my original assessment to a good deal in your favor.

Why I oughta! :thwak :peace
Just hope he hasn't sold it yet... To my arch-nemesis no less!

The last three have been shill bidding imo, people we really need to be careful as we view the estimated prices of our statues, a bunch of crooks are having a field day with people wanting to own "grails". Are we as collectors really foolish enough to pay such large amounts?? Im shocked people are falling for this stuff myself. just my two cents guys pay as much as you feel you want to. If you own it and your cheering on the shill bidding madness i guess you are on the winning side but the rest of the collectors really shouldnt fall for such madness.

Yea unbelievable price, I can't believe I got the for $900 shipped two months ago....

guys the last few sales for this on ebay were fake, a ebay seller got his freinds to raise the price for it! the last two at $1500 and $1600 was from the same guy and in both cases the same guy won the auctions! Stupid thing is that fake ebay sales like this make it harder for normal people to get it because they think the price has come up the last legit one i saw as about a month ago for $850! anywhere from 700-900 seems legit depending on seller feedback and history!

Thanks man! :hi5:
I gotta slowdown after this though. :dunno

ha I think we all have said that at one point or another :thud:

won't happen.:lecture

...and you're right usually it simply won't happen. TOO much cool stuff that's already been released and upcoming to ever really stop. Although I will say anyone would be lucky just to have the Hulk PF in their collection. Great choice and enjoy him.

Congrats on your newest purchase xYx! :clap

Even if the recent eBay auctions were "fake", you still got a good deal as you are over $500 lower than those auctions and no shipping.

Hope you enjoy your purchase.

Congrats on your newest purchase xYx! :clap

Even if the recent eBay auctions were "fake", you still got a good deal as you are over $500 lower than those auctions and no shipping.

Hope you enjoy your purchase.

Thanks man! :hi5:
I will really try to slowdown after this or at least narrow down my collecting habits to a specific line.

I must also stop frequenting these boards as well.
It doesn't help at all especially the commerce forums. :lol

yep, when i first started collecting i probably purchased something expensive every couple of weeks off of the forums, but now that i've caught up on all the older pieces i pretty much never even check out the for sale section anymore.

yep, when i first started collecting i probably purchased something expensive every couple of weeks off of the forums, but now that i've caught up on all the older pieces i pretty much never even check out the for sale section anymore.

Right now the stuff on my want list is:

Cap PF
Iron Man Classic COM
Red Skull PF
Doom PF (I highly doubt that I'll get this)
& My OWN personal grail, the original Venom 1:1 Bust.

Then I might truly slow down.

I think I have reached this point too. It's sad. :monkey2

It's also partly the reason why I caved and went on the Bucky Cap PF waitlist. :lol

Back