Hulk Premium Format: PLEASE HELP!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The strange thing is that the seller said pick up was welcome so he had nothing to hide. Am I missing the point???

UPDATE 1:

The seller insists that it was not like that and that it must have happened in shipping. He asked me to sit tight while he inquired about a claim with them.

I replied and said it is highly unlikely that this occurred in shipping. I said my top priority to to be refunded, so I asked when I would receive it. I said I could send it tomorrow, and I am not interested in spending weeks waiting to hear if Fedex will honor his claim before he refunds me.

UPDATE 1:

The seller insists that it was not like that and that it must have happened in shipping. He asked me to sit tight while he inquired about a claim with them.

I replied and said it is highly unlikely that this occurred in shipping. I said my top priority to to be refunded, so I asked when I would receive it. I said I could send it tomorrow, and I am not interested in spending weeks waiting to hear if Fedex will honor his claim before he refunds me.

Man it sucks to finally get the Hulk PF and this happens
Hope any kind of resolve works in your favor...

I just got sent a message from the seller telling me to please keep my opinion to myself that it was damaged before he sent it and that he is going to follow through with a Fedex claim.

Paypal informed me not to release it to Fedex without having already received a refund. They said it could take well past the Paypal protection claim time for Fedex to determine whether it is their fault or not.

Paypal said my other option would be to file a claim, ship it back to him, be refunded, and let him try to get a claim on his own once he has it again.

What do you guys think?

I just got sent a message from the seller telling me to please keep my opinion to myself that it was damaged before he sent it and that he is going to follow through with a Fedex claim.

Paypal informed me not to release it to Fedex without having already received a refund. They said it could take well past the Paypal protection claim time for Fedex to determine whether it is their fault or not.

Paypal said my other option would be to file a claim, ship it back to him, be refunded, and let him try to get a claim on his own once he has it again.

What do you guys think?
Send that ____ back!! Track the hell out of it and get a Refund via paypal!! theres no reason you need to Make this your Headache!! This guy sold it knowing it was ____ed up!!!! his a ******!! tell him to suck your balls!!!!!!

Send that ____ back!! Track the hell out of it and get a Refund via paypal!! theres no reason you need to Make this your Headache!! This guy sold it knowing it was ____ed up!!!! his a ******!! tell him to suck your balls!!!!!!

And That's whats Crackalakin' in the Toy World. :chew

Yeah! You tell him pitu! :)

Can't say it any better than p!tu. :lecture

You've got 45 days to file a Paypal claim. Just for the sake of working with the guy, you might consider giving him a week to try and work out the FedEx claim business, but similarly, I wouldn't wait very long. However, if you really believe there is no chance that the shipping caused the issue, then the seller loses the benefit of the doubt and the right to have you act friendly toward him. I would make 100% sure that Paypal will refund you once you put it in the mail, though.

FedEx sucks huge donkey balls in my experience, so I wouldn't rely on them to do a damn thing correctly, anyway.

Don't listen to p!tu...fix it yourself and move on...you got an ok deal...live and learn...next time, when spending that kinda cash, ask to see real pics...I wouldn't bother with any more headaches, actually doesnt look all that bad and may be easy to repair.

SEND IT BACK...you have been waiting all this time and now you have a damaged statue. I would NEVER be able to enjoy it...NEVER. Evertime i would look at the damn thing it would ruin all my fun. I wouldn't concentrate on the beauty of the piece, i would see if i could see the flaw from different angles like an obsessed fool.

If there's a big green piece of a finger nail in the box/styro, it may have happened during shipping...but i HIGHLY doubt it. If there no chip, he's bull____ting you

GET YOU MONEY BACK and GET ANOTHER ONE, from an honest seller. There are others out there, this is not the only one!!!

I'd get the refund through paypal just for him saying "keep your opinion to yourself.":mad:

Why should you have to wait for a "possible" fedex refund. Like you said, there were no chipped pieces in the box. I'm sure fedex would follow the same line of thinking that you have.

Maybe he is lying about not seeing any pieces in the box...how do we really know? How?

Well we won't, but then again we're just giving advice and our opinion and this matter really doesn't affect us financially at all, so what motive would he have to lie to us? Really don't see a point there. So people are just giving advice from the information at hand. No skin off their back.

It was bought on ebay, so chances are I'll only get hit with the shipping cost to send it back. Unfortunately, he told me it cost him $95 to ship from him to me (only from NY to CT), so I'm guessing I'll take that kind of hit.

How would I go about finding a hobby shop or someone in my area who may have experience with fixing this kind of thing? I wonder if someone in a hobby shop would be able to take care of it for me.

this seller ripped you off. no way in hell this cost $95.00 to ship from NY to CT. no way! no way! take it from somewho has shipped atleast 4 hulks.

also if you send it back, you should get refunded fully including shipping.

if you dont care for the hassle and dont mind retouching it up, get a decent partial refund. no less than $50.00.

if you need some advice about touching it up, feel free to pm me.

Back