Hulk Premium Format: PLEASE HELP!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't send it back until you've been refunded. Make the paypal claim saying 'not as described' dont mention damage in transit the buyer can do that its not down to you. Then when you get refunded send it back to PAYPALS HEADQUARTERS tracked and insured. The buyer will have to pay to get it sent back to him from paypal and will go some way to teach him not to be a lying scrotum sack in the first place.

Don't send it back until you've been refunded. Make the paypal claim saying 'not as described' dont mention damage in transit the buyer can do that its not down to you. Then when you get refunded send it back to PAYPALS HEADQUARTERS tracked and insured. The buyer will have to pay to get it sent back to him from paypal and will go some way to teach him not to be a lying scrotum sack in the first place.

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl Dude in order to get a refund you need to send it back! Paypal 101

The seller has told me he is okay with me initiating the claim through Paypal. I did so, and it is in his hands to now respond and say I could send it back for a refund. I will keep you all posted.

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl Dude in order to get a refund you need to send it back! Paypal 101

Yep I know, but what i ment was wait for the paypal refund process to begin before sending it back don't take him on his word and then send it to Paypal not him.

this seller ripped you off. no way in hell this cost $95.00 to ship from NY to CT. no way! no way! take it from somewho has shipped atleast 4 hulks.

also if you send it back, you should get refunded fully including shipping.

if you dont care for the hassle and dont mind retouching it up, get a decent partial refund. no less than $50.00.

if you need some advice about touching it up, feel free to pm me.

Told you ppl that the shipping was excessive :lecture

GOD, listen to Ski. :monkey1

In his feedback leave the link to this thread so we can mock him.

Yep I know, but what i ment was wait for the paypal refund process to begin before sending it back don't take him on his word and then send it to Paypal not him.

having had issues like the above, I can tell you that paypal won't accept the item (they don't do it anymore they said)

MattyHeadLogoTrans.jpg

:banghead

having had issues like the above, I can tell you that paypal won't accept the item (they don't do it anymore they said)

Damn, they used to accept it. Trust good old paypal not to help out.

Send it back in just bubble wrap saying you ripped the box opening it.

what happened?i missed lot of things and i have no time to read all those posts!someone please??

Back