Hulk Premium Format: PLEASE HELP!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't understand the message you are trying to send with that image, Skiman.

Maybe it's because I'm clouded with sadness over my poor Hulk's thumbnail. :(

The auction that Fuzzy posted is the same auction that is in questioning, it's the same piece that Fuzzy thought was a good deal for the auction of HULK PF.

Do you have one? If not you should :lecture

and don't tell me about Green not matching you freaking room walls :monkey1 :lol

Why you wanna sell me one of yours or know anyone sellin? :p

It's a huge piece, takes a lot to ship here.

The auction that Fuzzy posted is the same auction that is in questioning, it's the same piece that Fuzzy thought was a good deal for the auction of HULK PF.

:lol

Yeah, it WOULD HAVE been a good deal! :monkey2

This link looks fishy to me. Super low price with SS stock photo. No photo of the box, styrofoam, ES#, and Hulk PF itself. My guess is its a recast/fake.

I didn't think much of the stock photos because there are a lot of them on ebay with stock photos and his feedback is real high.

I know it's legit. It's just damaged. The color box has a little wear like he advertised, though.

My next question is this: Is there really any way he missed that and really listed it as new condition in good faith?
Does it matter? It wasn't in excellent condition when it arrived to you, so unless it is the fault of the shipping company (very doubtful based on what you post), it is his fault. He should be required to reimburse you the full cost plus the shipping cost back to him, in my opinion. The fact that he used stock photos instead of the actual item for sale works against the guy, way I see it, because you don't know what it looked like prior to being shipped. At that kind of price, you would think that seller would take more care in listing all potential issues with that statue.

Hell, I take care to do that when selling $10 action figures.

I didn't think much of the stock photos because there are a lot of them on ebay with stock photos and his feedback is real high.

I know it's legit. It's just damaged. The color box has a little wear like he advertised, though.

So I'm guessing you're gonna be the first to dent his 100% score?

Back