HT The Dark Knight figures waiting room

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a Joker preordered with abc-express, but couldn't be asked to wait until late August, so have a Joker/Bats combo on their way.

Just...a.......few..more days....

Well I've sent an email to Animate through their website rather than ebay. See if that makes a difference with their response.

So today I get a response from him and he says it will not ship until next Tuesday. I never would have purchased from him had I known he was lying. He will get some scathing feedback from me.

So today I get a response from him and he says it will not ship until next Tuesday. I never would have purchased from him had I known he was lying. He will get some scathing feedback from me.

So he was lying to all of us then. He musta over calculated what he had.

At least i got a tracking.

So he was lying to all of us then. He musta over calculated what he had.

At least i got a tracking.

hey krayt, glad to hear you got your tracking #. how long does it usually take for stuff to get here from hk?
by the way im in Texas.....so still waiting.

i had read here that if you entered the tracking number you got from hk in the usps page it would work and it does come out good with all the info....just thought i'd remind you.

I just got another email from the guy that says if it doesn't ship next Tuesday he'll give me a full refund.
He doesn't even have any more.

Animate International. He says it will ship next Tuesday and if it does not, I get a full refund.

Back