HT The Dark Knight figures waiting room

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wonder, if he was waiting for more figures from Hot Toys why he was sending out figures to people who bought after others.

I really think he took care of the people that emailed him for a tracking #. I never bothered him. I trusted his ratings and I paid right away so I assumed my figure was on its way. It wasn't until about 10 days after I ordered it, did I ask him what was going on.....then I was shocked when I found out it hadn't even shipped yet.

Well, I broke down and ordered an original suit Batman from Sunnystudios. They say it's in stock and ready to ship. Heres hoping. I hate the photo threads as thats what made me break down and order it plus I have the TDK suit version also on preorder. Figured whats another $150? :D:D:D

This is what mine says:

Your item cleared United States Customs at 1:43 PM on August 1, 2008. Information, if available, is updated every evening. Please check again later.

I really think he took care of the people that emailed him for a tracking #. I never bothered him. I trusted his ratings and I paid right away so I assumed my figure was on its way. It wasn't until about 10 days after I ordered it, did I ask him what was going on.....then I was shocked when I found out it hadn't even shipped yet.

Not only did this guy send my figures 2 weeks late, and by Airmail...but he sent them to the WRONG ADDRESS!!!11

I emailed him twice and asked him to send me a revised invoice and everything and he STILL sent my box to the wrong address. UGH. I'm so pissed right now.

Not only did this guy send my figures 2 weeks late, and by Airmail...but he sent them to the WRONG ADDRESS!!!11

I emailed him twice and asked him to send me a revised invoice and everything and he STILL sent my box to the wrong address. UGH. I'm so pissed right now.

I'm giving Animate until August 10th which will be one month from my order. If I haven't got anything or a tracking number by then I'm reversing charges on his ass. I don't mind being patient but the guy has repeatedly lied to me about when he is shipping the figure out. Getting to the point I don't even want it anymore. Last time I buy from China.

Now I am in the waiting room for the Joker fig from Joe. Hopefully I can leave this thread for awhile after next week!

Same boat as you, put down my order with him while on a different board, and then saw he was here as well. So hopefully soon...:monkey1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Furious1
Now I am in the waiting room for the Joker fig from Joe. Hopefully I can leave this thread for awhile after next week!

Same boat as you, put down my order with him while on a different board, and then saw he was here as well. So hopefully soon...

That makes 3 of us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Furious1

Same boat as you, put down my order with him while on a different board, and then saw he was here as well. So hopefully soon...

That makes 3 of us.

I am waiting for my Hot Toys The Dark Knight Joker 12 inch & my 13 inch DC The Dark Knight Joker.:monkey5:monkey5:monkey5

So I wonder if tomorrows a possibility? If so, My little Jokers coming to work with with me to "spread a little anarchy". It helps to work with fellow geeks that have seen Dark Knight as many times as I have.

I dunno maybe tomorrow. I will have to check the tracking later tonight. But i would say Tues. for sure.

Back