HT The Dark Knight figures waiting room

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I haven't emailed him directly. I contacted him through ebay using the "ask seller a question" tab. I figured that was the best way because it included the auction #.

I ordered from Animate on July 18th. He claimed it was in hand and would ship within 72 hours. I paid for 3-7 day shipping. That was 2 weeks ago, and he has not answered my emails asking if it has shipped. I understand the guy was swamped, but his 100% rating is long gone as far as I'm concerned.

Sounds like I'm in the same situation as you. I also ordered from Animate as well, just one day after you. The only difference is that I sent him an email last week, asking when my Joker figure would ship. He responded back saying it would ship that same week. Now I'm trying to be patient but since I paid for 3-7 day shipping, I feel it shouldn't take this long. I just wish he would at least let me know if there's some sort of delay with my order. So I hope my Joker arrives this week.

My tracking from animate is FINALLY working. (but it was just mailed today, when he said it was last week)

Just an update for you animate buyers.

just letting you know i only had to wait three days from the shipping date, so you dont have too long of a wait on your hands.

to all of you complaining about animate international, i placed an order with their store on the 23rd, and it arrived here on tuesday. i was never given any sort of tracking number, but every one of my messages were responded to within a days time. dont worry, they are definitely a reliable store, im just not sure whats up with youre guys' problems. i received mine within a week of placing my order so im not sure whats the deal for you, considering a lot of you placed your orders long before i did.

Yeah, I bought mine way before you and have sent him three messages now with no replies, my first messages he replied really quick, but I've not heard from him since he got them in.

I find the title of this thread strangely comforting, as I am actually in a hospital waiting room on a computer there, (Mom stuff) and somehow, this feels about the same...when the hell will my cool HT stuff be here! LOL!
Hang in there guys. Stuff must be soon.
BTW, snagged a new version HT BB Bale cowl head for my old version HT figure, and am looking forward to upgrading my figure.
Not much else other than my ABC DK orders due. No Tumbler or Pod ordered, but I am wondering if I am playing hell not getting one or the other...just cost so much...

I pre-ordered the TDK from Animate International. I had some questions about the figure prior to purchase, and all of my messages were answered in a timely manner. I don't expect to have a problem due to bad service when the TDKs are ready to ship, since they've been kind, courteous and understanding thus far.

My buddy ordered a BB and Joker from them, and aside from the tracking problems everyone seems to be having his figures have been confirmed on their way, and should be there sometime within the next couple of days.

He also ordered another BB for me from AI. I picked up a fig for him, so instead of paying me back he's just getting me the BB. I doubt he would have placed another order with AI if he was having serious problems with them.

As far as the Batpod and Tumbler go, I couldn't care less about the Batpod, but I wouldn't mind having a Tumbler. Haven't pre-ordered one, because I have way too much stuff pre-ordered already, but if stock holds out I may pick one up later.

When all is said and done I have a BB and TDK coming my way, and while the more pics I see of the BB the more I want to have it in hand I'm a very patient person, so I think I can avoid having a mental breakdown while waiting.
________
Interracial College

Last edited:
This is not your tracking number right?

CP 783 31 0355 Hk

since were in the same state lets hope theres no mix up LOL

nope, mine is CP 790 321 570 HK I kind of wonder if they are sending out by state? Would seem weird but you never know.

Anyways it's a relief that it's finally working we should have them on saturday or monday!!

:)

Back