HT The Dark Knight figures waiting room

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I heard they are shipping in Mid August.

Apparently recieving and immediately shipping them out the same week "a.s.a.p." Wasn't it you that posted their reply? Or was it themike? :confused:

Can't remember now but there was a cut and paste reply from Toys2 in one of the TDK threads. I assume if correct I should have mine by the 13th.

Apparently recieving and immediately shipping them out the same week "a.s.a.p." Wasn't it you that posted their reply? Or was it themike? :confused:

Can't remember now but there was a cut and paste reply from Toys2 in one of the TDK threads. I assume if correct I should have mine by the 13th.

Well, I didn't post that. But the last time I spoke to them they said in August, and many other dealers aren't getting them til Mid August (ABC, etc)

So we'll see...

Got a tracking number from StudioSunny about an hour or so ago for BB. Still waiting for the Joker from some other eBay guy and TDK from Toys2.

Also waiting on the Tumbler from another eBay guy. I know it's a long way off. I just like telling everybody I'm getting one:D

Well, I didn't post that. But the last time I spoke to them they said in August, and many other dealers aren't getting them til Mid August (ABC, etc)

So we'll see...

I'd say that everyone that ordered from Eric should have them by the 15th at the latest. So yeah, 2 more fricken weeks then :banghead

I ordered (and paid for) Joker on July 8 from animate_internationals but he hasn't replied back to me since he first said that he got them and would be shipping them out--which was like 2 weeks ago.

I ordered (and paid for) Joker on July 8 from animate_internationals but he hasn't replied back to me since he first said that he got them and would be shipping them out--which was like 2 weeks ago.

Get on his ass, he's got a FB of someone who bought one on the 19th and they got theirs.(supposedly)

I think he over calculated and ran out. But we'll see. He's responded to my email every time though.

Guys, where can we get some more pics of these figures...?

Surely there is some random overseas forum with more pics... :tap :tap :tap

EDIT: Post #1000!!

Waiting on Joker.

Patiently.

256fi7.gif

OK UPDATE! my tracking number is now working. And it says he just mailed it. (which is kinda BS since he said he mailed it last early last week)

Oh well it's coming and about time.
Of course i did say i was gonna contact PP today if i didn't get a working tracking number soon. Maybe he's just slow on getting em out.

I ordered my TDK suit Batman from Toys2.net a few weeks ago. I think I was one of the last to do so. I know they have a 2nd Wave pre-order up, for $14 more.

I'm just waiting on the BB Batman and Joker from Toys2.net, nothing else, well theres the TDK Bats too but that one should be a while still.

I just paid for mine, should ship sometime next week. :rock

Cannot wait to weather him up and paint it. I'll probably go for a more clean look this time, just to vary it up a bit.

Looks like I sould be getting my BB soon.:banana Apparently I had a typo in my tracking number.

"Your item left HONG KONG AIR MAIL CENTRE, HONG KONG on July 24, 2008. Information, if available, is updated every evening. Please check again later.

My tracking from animate is FINALLY working. (but it was just mailed today, when he said it was last week)

Just an update for you animate buyers.

I'm waiting for all my stuff from ABC Express... I have the BB Suit Batman & Joker coming in this month some time and then the Bat-Pod, TDK suit Batman & Tumbler...

I hear they are releasing more figures as well soon, Hopefully Harvey Two-Face!

I ordered from Animate on July 18th. He claimed it was in hand and would ship within 72 hours. I paid for 3-7 day shipping. That was 2 weeks ago, and he has not answered my emails asking if it has shipped. I understand the guy was swamped, but his 100% rating is long gone as far as I'm concerned.

I ordered from Animate on July 18th. He claimed it was in hand and would ship within 72 hours. I paid for 3-7 day shipping. That was 2 weeks ago, and he has not answered my emails asking if it has shipped. I understand the guy was swamped, but his 100% rating is long gone as far as I'm concerned.

Try a different email address maybe? He was very responsive to me.....weird.

My tracking is finally working.(but it looks like it was just mailed and he said it was last week)

Back