HT Superman re-issued?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Batman5 said:
New information has arised to suggest a HT Clark Kent coming out with two heads - one Clark the other a new Superman scuplt.

Why the two heads... unless it's a transforming head for an S costume reveal under an open shirt.

That is the million dollar question. This information came from a HT insider that a friend from another board told us over there. Regardless, this information is like music to my ears.

gdb said:
Why the two heads... unless it's a transforming head for an S costume reveal under an open shirt.

The thing is...WHY NOT :lol The more extra stuffs the better, right? It's even better if he also comes with Daily Planet newspaper, suit case...etc. Maybe I ask for too much......lol

I really hope HT Clark Kent can have that S costume reveal under an open shirt. That will be just perfect.

Hot Toys is really continuously doing the good work, and I am looking forward seeing their Clark Kent.

This time I will just pre-order it. I still remember the nightmare of getting HT Superman Returns. :eek:

Last edited:
Back