HT Release Dates

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Iggyrox

Super Freak
Reaction score
I have zero social life so I made this List of 1/6 (and QS) Hot Toys Release Dates for 2021 and beyond based on Sideshow's website.

I did not bother with any due diligence so I am not sure if there is a similar one floating online.

Anyhow just sharing if it would be of any use to anyone.
HAPPY NEW YEAR, FREAKS! :fest

Nice. I am looking at 15-20 figures for 2021 and 8 so far for 2022. I am not so sure I actually wanted to be aware of those total numbers lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great job! I’m shocked at looking at the price of these things laid out like that. Only two below the $250 mark with most coming in above $300 with shipping and tax. Fortunately only two are must haves for me.

Great job!

and also very enlightening for me. It shows how far HT and me have veered. I looked at that least and realized I was in no herbu to get anything on it. Except maybe Johnny Silverhand, but I’ve been a Cyperpunk fan for more than 25 years now.

I was going to include NRD info when I realized Sideshow is charging NRD for ALL of them.

Even the Mysterio drones @ $105 have NRD. I guess it's standard Sideshow scheme now. I was today years old when I learned.

Meanwhile you can still find pre-orders with no NRD at BBTS. With flat $4 shipping and double-boxing we know which way to go.

Thank you for the work. Great job. I remained zero HT purchases in 2020. And it will look the same in 2021. Only figure I have interest in for 2021 is DAMTOYS GOLDEN YEARS Godfather because the release brings the essence of HT figures of old.

I'm shocked that after Din + Grogu, I have nothing on PO until 2022.

Have Far From Home Spidey, Snowspeeder Luke and Classic Spidey on pre-order.

Still on the fence about the Mando Show, although Deluxe Din and Grogu are looking like the best bet.

I have Snowspeeder Luke on PO for '22 also. I put very little on PO these days though. Only ones I absolutely don't want to risk.

Yeah; Luke and Classic Spidey fall under that category for me. FFH was recent because I knew he?s out soon.

Jury?s out on whether I?ll keep him after Classic arrives. That may well be the only version I?ll ever need outside of a perfect Symbiote/Black suit, which has yet to be shown although I assume a version of it will make its way into the game; just not sure it?ll be the version I want or over-designed.

Back