• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale HT MMS 386 Jedha Patrol Stormtrooper (White Pauldron)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mmmmm Napalm

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Link to Photos

Figure has either been on display in a glass case or stored in the packaging since I purchased it new around release. The figure is like new with some exceptions:
  1. The backpack antenna once broke, at the base of the thinner segment. I used Tamiya extra thin plastic cement to glue it back together. As far as I can tell, the component is bare black plastic without any paint. Without any paintwork for the plastic cement to damage, the only sign being a tiny, barely visible crack where it broke. So long as one is careful I think it should hold.
  2. The thermal detonators that fit into the side of the backpack no longer open properly (the two halves are designed to pull apart to indicate that the detonator is armed). A year or two ago (thus, approximately 4 years after purchase); when i tried to set the detonator to the 'armed' position it the mechanism did not work properly and the grenade separated into its two components; I attempted to fix the mechanism, but I was unable to do so, and the same thing happened to the second grenade. I was ultimately forced to superglue each of the grenades together in a fixed 'unarmed' position', as it seemed the only way to hold the two halves together, otherwise they would fall apart. Upon the grenade separating in two, i noticed that the function was reliant on the tiniest amount of glue applied to a metal component in the grenades interior; my guess is that with age, the bond deteriorated.
  3. Only includes one spare hand peg.
  4. Does not include instruction manual or the sticker/decal that could be applied to the base.

Looking to sell for $230 + Shipping (continental US only);

Last edited:
Back