HT Predators movie human character to be annlounced next week?!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wish there was a slight mistranslation - that it didn't say 'a new human character from Predators' but 'a human character from a Predator film'

Danny Glover from P2 would be my top choice, I don't care that his outfit wasn't the coolest. He at least used a variety of guns. Getting a figure of him would create a nice symmetry with all the principal human characters from each of the 3 Predator films made into figures.

Plus it might be a further indicator of HT redoing the P2 city hunter if it happened.

you doubt me AGAIN???!!!

funny-pictures-why-i-oughta-cat.jpg

Noland? Seriously? He was awful.

I'd like a figure of the Russian guy. He was the best.

Aside of Royce, Noland is the only figure I would buy from the Predators human cast.

definitely says a new human character from predators being announced next week. which really is strange. like most of you i really thought the line was done, especially as there are so many other characters from other licenses they could have done.

it has to be fatburn - as crap as he was, he was the only other really visually interesting one. the idea of a human in pred get up probably appealed to the HT production team. if it's topher grace i'm gonna have to kick my own ass.

Topher Grace?common we can finally bash together a Venom to go with the Spidey we just got.

To be honest Fishburn would have been to look pretty badass.anything less 150$ for it tho is a pass.

omfg!!! Fatburn fatburnfatburn fatburn fatburn fatburn fatburn fatburnfatburn fatburn fatburn fatburn fatburn fatburn fatburn fatburn fatburn fatburn fatburn fatburn fatburn fatburnfatburn fatburn fatburn fatburn fatburnfatburn fatburn fatburn fatburn fatburn fatburn fatburn fatburn fatburn fatburn fatburn fatburn fatburn fatburn fatburn fatburn fatburn fatburn fatburnfatburn fatburn fatburn fatburn fatburn fatburn fatburn fatburn fatburn fatburn fatburn fatburn fatburn fatburn fatburn fatburn fatburn fatburn fatburnfatburn fatburn fatburn fatburn fatburn fatburn fatburn fatburn fatburn fatburn fatburn fatburn fatburn fatburn

omfg!!! Fatburn fatburnfatburn fatburn fatburn fatburn fatburn fatburnfatburn fatburn fatburn fatburn fatburn fatburn fatburn fatburn fatburn fatburn fatburn fatburn fatburn fatburnfatburn fatburn fatburn fatburn fatburnfatburn fatburn fatburn fatburn fatburn fatburn fatburn fatburn fatburn fatburn fatburn fatburn fatburn fatburn fatburn fatburn fatburn fatburn fatburnfatburn fatburn fatburn fatburn fatburn fatburn fatburn fatburn fatburn fatburn fatburn fatburn fatburn fatburn fatburn fatburn fatburn fatburn fatburnfatburn fatburn fatburn fatburn fatburn fatburn fatburn fatburn fatburn fatburn fatburn fatburn fatburn fatburn

He's not so fatburn in that photo.:lol

it was posted on OSB, so i kinda doubt it's fake. why the crap does he have the AVP Elder's spear? did he have one of those in the movie? HT needs to find something more constructive to do with old figure accessories.

Back