HT Predators movie human character to be annlounced next week?!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:lol

No I wasn't doubting you, that was just me voicing aloud my wishful thinking. Though refresh my memory what did I doubt you on before? :peace

:lol:lol i can't remember but it was a similar post during one of the previous ASK magazine translations where you said you wished it said something different and i joked that you were calling me a FAIL :lol don't worry - i know you think i'm awesome :dance

the questions they pick for these ASK articles are just ridiculous. i'm sure they get much tougher questions than these. if no-one's posted the whole translation i'll do it later.

yeah that teaser pic is most likely a fake , its so inaccurate

Faker than faking fake.

And whoever did it should go fake themselves.

well, def looks fake with the comparisson pics. Either way easy pass. I want Topher Grace for my Edie Brock custom!

EDit, also glad its a fake, because thats one less figure they have to produce haha.

The picture may be fake, but theres going to be a Predators figure announced next week. Its been confirmed.

WRONG!

307993_10150284557702344_58690437343_8102731_1492517224_n.jpg

304576_10150284557442344_58690437343_8102728_684208790_n.jpg

I bet that's real and spec/pics are going to be up within the week of Fatburn in all of his glory.

He probably won't be fat enough, nor will he be appreciated but I'm sure it'll be accurate, have a great Fishburne likeness, tons off goods and hey, IT'S A ____ING HOT TOYS FATBURN!

:nana::nana::nana:

Back