HT Predators movie human character to be annlounced next week?!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JAROTO

Super Freak
Reaction score
I used two different translators in the last question from Q&A in HT japanese site. https://www.hottoys.jp/magazine/ask/497.html this is what it says more or less:

Question:
'Is commercialization planned of the human side of the Predators other than protagonist Royce it probably already not to be?
(Shine Akira Kojima)

Answer:
Calling obtaining. Next week it announces.
(Reply: [hotsutotoizujiyapan])

It seems to me theres going to be a new Predators figure!!! Hope its Nolan...It would be awesome with the Predator disguise.

Last edited:
I used two different translators in the last question from Q&A in HT japanese site. this is what it says more or less:

Question:
'Is commercialization planned of the human side of the Predators other than protagonist Royce it probably already not to be?
(Shine Akira Kojima)

Answer:
Calling obtaining. Next week it announces.
(Reply: [hotsutotoizujiyapan])

It seems to me theres going to be a new Predators figure!!! Hope its Nolan...It would be awesome with the Predator disguise.

it's going to be Nolan... there has already been pictures of it from awhile back. i can remember a pic of him when berserker was being advertised. i think i also saw one in the classic predator thread too.

it's going to be Nolan... there has already been pictures of it from awhile back. i can remember a pic of him when berserker was being advertised. i think i also saw one in the classic predator thread too.

oh really? thats great! must see those pics!

I'll be amazed if this is true. Really thought they'd be done with the line once Classic was made.

Its supposed to be announced next week! :pray:

MMS162 Classic Predator
MMS163 Noland???

I didn't hate Fatburn, I actually think his death scene didn't do him justice. I wouldn't mind seeing a figure of him if this is true.

But yeah more P1 Soldiers would've been cool.

Fatburn is the only other human character really worthy of a figure from that film, IMO. And him only because of the Pred. mask.

No, I take that back, no character from that film is worthy of a figure :lol

Oh come on guys. I wasnt a fan of the character either, but he would be a really cool looking figure. Fishbourn's face is special and will look really cool with the HT treatment. He will come with the predator disguise and a bunch of accesories... this will easely be a must buy.

I think it will be a pretty cool looking figure, actually, if it comes to pass.

But it would be such a ____ing shame if we got Fatburn before freakin' Police Assault T-800 or T2 BD T-800. C'mon, Hot Toys!

But it would be such a ____ing shame if we got Fatburn before freakin' Police Assault T-800 or T2 BD T-800. C'mon, Hot Toys!

Yeah, I know, but think a bout it. The Arnold T-800 is a classic character, it will sell whenever its released. On the other hand its smart on HT part to capitalize now that they have refreshed their Predators line with the Classic Predator announcement. This is the perfect moment to release a Predators secondary character...and Noland is the best option.

:exactly::goodpost: I would buy a Fatburn, seems like it would be a cool figure, and maybe that would lead to Isabelle. Still think HT need to complete the 87 team :pray:

It's going to be Isabelle. Don't let me down Predator gods.
Nah, It would take her years to sell out.

It would take all the characters years to sell out besides Nolan.. Add the fact that the movie has been out for over a year..

It's going to be Nolan. Although I personally want a Stans..really bad.

Harrigan is my all time favorite though..

Back